The College Basketball Post

I don't buy 'Quette. They have no depth at all, no bench and the Dwight Burke needs to step it up. And that 'Nova team>>>>ThisMarquette team.

Any NYers want to confirm that Uconn - Providence is NOT showing on SNY even though the program guide says it's supposed to be on?
smh.gif

World. No doubt. That nova squad was on some next level ###%.

pimp.gif
I was just usin dre's 4 guard comparison, I aint puttin Quette nowwhere near that Nova squad

I'd just have a hard time seein Quette go against ; UNC, Louisville, Pitt, Oklahoma, Uconn and bein able to win.

Great thing they do is attack and pick up fouls tho. Which they'd need against those frontlines.

What's with the coaches wearing sneakers?
Coaches vs. Cancer

I remember last year (or two years ago) when the whole Duke coaching staff was outfitted in White/White lowtop AF1's.

I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
This !%##% Devan be droppin Dimes and his bum $## big men be sellin out lay ups
smh.gif

Plus his jumper is Wet.
I think he can play sign. Mins in the L.

Coaches reppin' cancer with the sneakers t3b.

And thanks... I realized that it's only on HD. Gotta go to the other tv to watch.
laugh.gif

Really though, why do people sleep on Providence? I've been watching em since the BE season started. These dudes PLAY BALL!

eek.gif
Downey VOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER

pimp.gif

Just AI'd that +#+!% wit the fake drive cross/between the legs pullup 3

O my godddddddd

Originally Posted by Wings90

Texas is playing terrible. 13 turnovers in the first half.
Texas just isn't that good... If AJ Abrams isn't lighting it up, they're terrible...

I don't think I've watched them one time this year and thought that was a team that could make any noise down the stretch this season... Reallyunderwhelming, and it starts and ends with Damion James, IMO...

Back
Top Bottom