The College Basketball Post

Wrong thread.
laugh.gif

DeMarre Carroll and Leo Lyons doin work tonight...

Curtis Jerrells is playing as badly right now as I've ever seen him play at Baylor... He's been AWFUL in conference play aside from games againstOklahoma and Oklahoma State...

How bad is Hubert Davis's hairline
sick.gif

Every week I watch him on gameday and it gets worse looks like hes been shaped up with a protractor.

Last year
pimp.gif

73522719.jpg

now he gettin shaped up with this

protractor.gif

Anybody watchin knows wat im talkin bout n I know Im not the only one who noticed this.

To get back to bball great win for Marquette today Gtown racking up a few losses in big east play.

Cant wait for Uconn vs Lville next week should be run n gun all game.

Peace
Scottie

The crowd is chanting "We love Gary"
pimp.gif

Feels good to get back in the win column. Vasquez was one assist away from a triple double, and Milbourne played great again. Don't count the Terps outyet...

Big game Tuesday in Chapel Hill.

of course.. now that we won. they won't be saying that when we're playing in the NIT at the end of the season. and next season. and the season afterthat.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

of course.. now that we won. they won't be saying that when we're playing in the NIT at the end of the season. and next season. and the season after that.
You can hate on him all you want because of what we've done in recent years, but you can't deny what he's done for this program. Whoknows where we'd be without him...

I'm not giving up on our NCAA tournament hopes this year.

^ I didn't know that was Willie. I remember watching that at work for the 1st time
eek.gif
.Didn't he get a tech for something

Back
Top Bottom