The College Basketball Post

They really got Hayward at the 5?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I dunno if it's Buzz > Crean or just another year of experience..

but these dudes are playing 2x as smart this year.

We'll have our shot
pimp.gif

OU vs OSU should be a good one next... really hoping the cowboys can put together a nice conference run.

Yea Shuges Paris is an absolute monster, has been since her fresh yr

As far as UCONN taking some of the mens squad... I would say that 02 (Bird, Cash, Taurasi) and 03 (Taurasi and co) squads might have been able to do it. MIGHT

laugh.gif

sick.gif
at how polished Maya is... So complete
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Yea Shuges Paris is an absolute monster, has been since her fresh yr

As far as UCONN taking some of the mens squad... I would say that 02 (Bird, Cash, Taurasi) and 03 (Taurasi and co) squads might have been able to do it. MIGHT

laugh.gif

sick.gif
at how polished Maya is... So complete
pimp.gif
wait...what mens squad?

Allen has been the biggest jinx lately on these games
laugh.gif

Good win for Marquette they are a matchup problem for other teams with that small lineup. However, they haven't played Lousiville, Pitt, or UCONN yet so Istill need to see more of them against teams with strong post play.

Shut yo' *** up boy.

roll.gif

You on them gad dam pills again?

Prolly a mid major... I honestly think they would've beat my alma marter Niagara University.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
maybe an intramural squad, but they ain't beating no D1 team.....NJIT included.

G.. I'm dead #@!. I used to watch that team on an everyday basis, hooped with them during the off season everyday etc.

Dave Brooks would've got off
Juan Mendez would've killed
Lorenzo Miles would've worked

But that's where it stopped. We were suspect against the three, our PG was extremely turnover prone and our fast break defense was piss poor.

I seriously think they had a shot G
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Allen is that your school, I see you reppin them hard. lol
laugh.gif

Nah, up the road a bit. But I see those guys out a lot and my guy Tay Fisher was there the past 4 years.

G.. I'm dead #@!. I used to watch that team on an everyday basis, hooped with them during the off season everyday etc.

Dave Brooks would've got off
Juan Mendez would've killed
Lorenzo Miles would've worked

But that's where it stopped. We were suspect against the three, our PG was extremely turnover prone and our fast break defense was piss poor.

I seriously think they had a shot G
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Why you ain't play?

I didn't have the patience, will, or desire to hoop anymore after my soph yr in hs... I just did it because it was expected, I attempted to quit and mycoach called my mother who made me.

I didn't participate in any type of wieght conditioning, extra work outs, none of that %!%$. Anything EXTRA I wasn't on it and still lead the team inassist, steals and was 2nd in scoring while playing the 1.

Had I had stay in Chicago for H.S who knows maybe I would've taken it more seriously.

Back
Top Bottom