The College Basketball Post

dreClark wrote:
GTFOOH, both of y'all. There were a number of people talking about Teague and Ishmael last year. Esp. the fans of ACC teams that had a chance to see him play all year. And Chitown; whom Jeff Teague gave buckets to..
Yo Dre you need to make a Chitown post with all his shenanigans in the college bball thread. I don't remember this ..

Danny Green - Long Island!

Tidbit on Josh Smith, a Top 10 player in 2010.

UCLA, Washington and Louisville are his first tier of schools. "UCLA is probably first right now," Smith said. "They've made a good effort of coming when they have free days. After that it's UW and Louisville. After that everyone else is showing a lot of love but those are three leaders right now."

North Carolina, Duke, Texas, Georgetown, Connecticut, Tennessee, USC, Gonzaga, Kansas and Ohio State want him. A lot of the programs are outside of the West Coast, which begs the question: can he leave his time zone?

"(Colleges) ask me how I feel and I tell them I don't have a problem coming to the East Coast. A lot of people think I'm a shoe in for the West Coast but I've told Louisville, Georgetown, Kansas and Carolina that I have no problem."

sick.gif
that crowd at Ole Miss tonight

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by allen3xis

UMD blew it

what else is new?
who what to be our new coach?
smh.gif

The U, FSU, and BC have all come back from decent deficits in the second half to beat us. ***% is getting OLD.

I sometimes question why I still watch/support this team.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MDterps4

UMD blew it

what else is new?
smh.gif

The U, FSU, and BC have all come back from decent deficits in the second half to beat us. ***% is getting OLD.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Do you still support Gary?

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Originally Posted by MDterps4

UMD blew it

what else is new?
smh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Do you still support Gary?
I appreciate what he's done for the program, but something has got to give.

We need a change.

This fool Hubert Davis called that dunk by White from the Miss-UK game the dunk of the year.
indifferent.gif

Further evidence that he doesn't watch the Big East AT ALL.

Flynn's dunk was way better than that.

Back
Top Bottom