The College Basketball Post

Allen, I am going to do everything I can to get to those games at the Fleet Center. Hopefully my brother will still have a ticket hook up, if not I will set alimit as to what I am wiling to spend. I will let you know what things are looking like, ticket prices, hook ups, things like that, as it gets closer.

ND on their way to 1-16 in their last 17 against ranked conference opponents on the road.
Wow.
alien.gif

I can't see Louisville being the team that gives Pitt their first loss.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Allen, I am going to do everything I can to get to those games at the Fleet Center. Hopefully my brother will still have a ticket hook up, if not I will set a limit as to what I am wiling to spend. I will let you know what things are looking like, ticket prices, hook ups, things like that, as it gets closer.
appreciate it. definitely worth tryin to get back out for.

Does Gody ever defend the other team's best big man? Weak.

I imagine that Mike Brey would like to win basketball games. Doing this would severely hinder his team from doing so.

Originally Posted by hugebird

Does Gody ever defend the other team's best big man? Weak.

I imagine that Mike Brey would like to win basketball games. Doing this would severely hinder his team from doing so.

I thought about what I typed and realized it was pretty stupid. Another example of why I am sitting on my couch watching games. Hating for hate sake.

The BET is in Boston this year? that's news to me.

'Cuse looked like they were gonna blow ND out and then it just stopped clicking. Rick Jackson is ballin' though ..

I think Samardo is the key in that one...he's gota get after it on the glass and not be pushed around.

Or get Blair in foul trouble....he's been far and away Pitt's most important player, mostly cause there is no depth behind him.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

James, NCAA is in Boston this year, BET is still @ MSG
laugh.gif

shut up
laugh.gif

I only thought that because I was looking for ticket prices on ticketmaster and couldn't find anything about it.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

James, NCAA is in Boston this year, BET is still @ MSG
laugh.gif

shut up
laugh.gif

I only thought that because I was looking for ticket prices on ticketmaster and couldn't find anything about it.
laugh.gif
hopefully gtown ends up playing in boston, thatd be sweet

Isn't this Onuaku's 4th year in school?...and still horrendous footwork and no post moves
smh.gif
...he'd be a beast if he had either.

Keep shootin, 'Gody.

Back
Top Bottom