The College Basketball Post

Ready to get this started tomorrow,going to B-Dubs and seeing how long it takes before I get drunk enough to get cut off :smokin
Being onsite with a client all day tomorrow and until noon on Friday, then catching a 3 PM flight home = :smh: :smh: :smh:

Definitely gonna be split screening my laptop while I present so I can watch the tourney on my laptop screen.

McLaughlin there, made sense.
still 
laugh.gif

I'm not big on any of the florida schools. 

If I had to pick 1 to make the sweet 16 it would be miami tbh.

Last edited:
Taking PTO for tomorrow and Friday, as every true CBB fan should. Can't wait to get things tipped off. Bracket printed, TV schedule printed, Player Pool team printed, brother coming over (with an additional TV) in the morning, will have 3 TV setup. Can't wait!

Nova, Zona, KU, UNC my Final Four. UNC over Zona in the NCG.

Taking PTO for tomorrow and Friday, as every true CBB fan should. Can't wait to get things tipped off. Bracket printed, TV schedule printed, Player Pool team printed, brother coming over (with an additional TV) in the morning, will have 3 TV setup. Can't wait!

now you know damn well If we have to matchup with y'all in the Final 4, we're not winning 
laugh.gif

Was super bummed I couldn't get these next two days off work because it's spring break for the local schools and all the parents already had the week off :smh:

We've got the exact same Final 4, CG, and champion. Hope we get another round of KU/ISU in the Sweet 16 first tho!

Back
Top Bottom