#SouthCentral

#LA

#PAC12

smokin.gif
pimp.gif

And UC Davis won today Whewww

Last edited:
Choke job by the Friars.
Literally needed to show no mercy and run up the score.
Credit to that 6 10 trio of Boataright Metu and mike miller's eastern European cousin. Offensive rebounds and loosening up on all facets..

That first half for the friars was their best half all season.
Tough loss but gotta be optimistic as the whole team is returning next year.
Good luck to all your teams Nters.
And go Big East I guess (save dat money for the conference)

I don't know why my dumbass only took Friday off

It's not like I'm gonna get **** done at work tomorrow anyways.

This is the strongest line of 2 seeds in awhile. Think the upsets come on the 3's and 4's.

I would love nothing more than to see Mike Daum go for 40 and knock off Gonzaga but that ain't happening

You're drunk fam.

I can see three 2's making it honestly
And what 3 2's would those be? I can see Arizona,Duke,and UK.,,,,,Maybe...I see Duke all the way.,.White Devils won those four games to take the ACC,made me a believer.

Last edited:
I don't know why my dumbass only took Friday off

It's not like I'm gonna get **** done at work tomorrow anyways.

This is the strongest line of 2 seeds in awhile. Think the upsets come on the 3's and 4's.

I would love nothing more than to see Mike Daum go for 40 and knock off Gonzaga but that ain't happening

Yea i did exact same thing and been kicking myself in the head smh

I've got Kansas winning it all. My 1st round upset would be Rhode Island over Creighton. There is no way Creighton advances without their best player. Dude was leading the entire NCAA in assists before he tore his ACL. 

During a jest-ful exchange, I put management on alert to expect a significant drop off in my productivity today and tomorrow! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom