The College Basketball Post

What's the definition of insanity?
Top 3-4 of the Big 10 every year and then going out in either the 2nd round or Sweet 16 :lol:

He needs to recruit better bigs somehow. That's been the biggest issue I've seen. He isn't a particularly good in-game coach, but other than Stone and Carter last year, we haven't had a guy we can actually give the ball to in the post and run offense since like Alex Len.

ElPablo : You think Udub reaches out to a young brother like Cameron Dollar or Damon Stoudamire ?

Last edited:
Who's everybody's picks for the Final Four and to win it all?

Mine: Villanova, Arizona, Kansas, UCLA

Champ: UCLA

ElPablo : You think Udub reaches out to a young brother like Cameron Dollar or Damon Stoudamire ?
I think Cam may get a look, liked him as an assistant here but I'm not sure if hiring him back as HC is a good idea...Not sure about Damon 
Cuonzo adding Mike Porter Sr. to the Mizzou coaching staff.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
and that settles that 
laugh.gif

Ready to get this started tomorrow,going to B-Dubs and seeing how long it takes before I get drunk enough to get cut off :smokin

So can Wall shoot now? :nerd:

So your saying all you gotta do is be the most athletic PG prospect in a generation and you can get away with not being able to shoot? :lol:

there are exceptions to every rule.

Also Wall has turned himself into a passable shooter, he;s not a non shooter like Payton or Fox.

Kemba took his game to the next level by learning to shoot.

Shroeder, is shooting 33% on 3's and 40% from the midrange, if fox can do this he will be able to play.

If Fox learns to shoot, he will be very good, if he doesn't he won't be able to play.

Stephen B : You an expert on East Tennessee State ?

Senior laden team. TJ Cromer can get buckets. Athletic. Bunch of JUCO guys and transfers.

I was going to pick that upset until I saw the game is in Orlando. Gator territory.

Back
Top Bottom