The College Basketball Post

is frank jackson the next big recruit to commit? seems like all the other guys have their visits through end of october

Because you don't think he'll do well? Or just because everybody is sleeping on him? The only downside I see is that he's frail like someone said. Otherwise I love his game. I don't think his size will be too much of a problem

Super frail but then again, what Cal did to Rabb in only 2 months of summer workouts has me convinced the Duke S&C team can add some meat (pause).

Why not use up all your official visits and take it all in? I can imagine Big Blue Madness being live as hell in person.
I don't blame him at all,I was just making an observation since it's pretty much a forgone conclusion that he's headed to Duke.

Kobie Eubanks didn't get cleared by the NCAA,will not be enrolling at Alabama...Murray officially not playing for Canada according to TSN,first thing official I have heard about it..

So what's the deal with this Australian kid?

Glad he reclassified, adds some much needed depth to our frontcourt.

Still raw but seems like a hustle guy who can crash the boards and also has a decent touch around the rim. Should develop into a solid post scorer and may be able to knock down the 15 footer consistently as well.

Glad he reclassified, adds some much needed depth to our frontcourt.

Still raw but seems like a hustle guy who can crash the boards and also has a decent touch around the rim. Should develop into a solid post scorer and may be able to knock down the 15 footer consistently as well.

This is a very optimistic outlook. I'm hoping he can keep up with DI athletes. At least he is tall.

Yeah I'm not expecting much this season besides some spot mins if our bigs get in foul trouble.

Still have Wynyard coming over in Dec too, but I haven't seen much film on him yet

Saw Mike Brey at Starbucks today by Arundel Mills...probably on his way to drop off some bags at Dematha...

What's the word on Check Diallo being able to play ? I like KU a lot this season if they have all their parts

I got kicked outta all the Florida boards (f them) , so I'm going to look into Hoyatalk.

I just paid for seats to the 2k Classic in MSG. I hope Georgetown can get past Wisconsin and make the finals.

Fultz announcing tonight,everybody saying Washington.
praying-540894e3510b9.gif

Back
Top Bottom