The College Basketball Post

At the half:

Notre Dame: 54.4%
Northeastern: 50.0%

In typical 3 v 14 scares (or whatever, 4 v 13/2 v 15), the higher-seeded team has a disastrous percentage in comparison to the lower-seeded team. But, uh..

Last edited:
At the half:

Notre Dame: 54.4%
Northeastern: 50.0%

In typical 3 v 14 scares (or whatever, 4 v 13/2 v 15), the higher-seeded team has a disastrous percentage in comparison to the lower-seeded team. But, uh..

Post play for Northeastern has been a true revelation. Very composed down there.

UAB getting ready to **** my whole day up
Your day? My whole bracket! Got ISU in the Final Four 
mean.gif

Hoping all of the Big 12 teams lose. Nobody has any good OOC wins, yet they all were seeded high.

Arkansas, @ Iowa, Mich State, @ G'Town, Utah...?

Pretty good wins, no?
Nah you guys were solid. Not sure why you were a shoe-in to that 2 seed the whole time, but it's whatever. Moreso talking about Oklahoma/Iowa St/Baylor who were all seeded ahead of Maryland for no reason.

Arkansas, @ Iowa, Mich State, @ G'Town, Utah...?

Pretty good wins, no?
Nah you guys were solid. Not sure why you were a shoe-in to that 2 seed the whole time, but it's whatever. Moreso talking about Oklahoma/Iowa St/Baylor who were all seeded ahead of Maryland for no reason.
Two of those were from Iowa State. Baylor and Oklahoma I'd understand where you're coming from though. 

Congrats for beating us without McKay.  If you would kindly post Maryland's resume we'll compare it with Iowa State's.  

We beat Iowa St on a "neutral court" in Kansas City and won @ OK State without our best player. I guess I just thought the committee would take that into consideration before seeding half of the conference over us.

Congrats for beating us without McKay.  If you would kindly post Maryland's resume we'll compare it with Iowa State's.  
-Neutral Court vs Arizona St
-"Neutral Court" vs Iowa St
-Lost to UVA without our best player
- @ Ok State without our best player
- @ Michigan St
- @ Purdue
- Michigan St
- Indiana
- Wisconsin
- Neutral Court vs Indiana

Last edited:
Back