The College Basketball Post

Duncan... I don't even know his first name... No. 13 on Boise State absolutely lost the game for his team. Hovered outside the three-point line the entire game, made nothing. Was beaten on every drive and Dayton was clearly going at him.

Done lost his mind pants!

The cheerleaders reaction lulz
roll.gif

I don't understand why they had to put Dayton in the playoff game. Couldn't they have have just as easily put on of the other 11 seeds in?

The Madness begins tomorrow!!! Waking up bright and early to get my workout in before the games begin. Gonna be on that couch all day.

I bet some $ on:

11 seeds not winning a game, and then 13 seeds not winning a game. Separate.

Not a **** ton, but we'll see. Obviously much more confident about the 13-seed one. Odds on the 11-seed one were crazy.

Last edited:
Can't believe somebody in here was talking nba for this kid marks from Boise St. kid is about to single handley lose the game for the Broncos. Straight stinking it up. The tourney bust pipes.

Did you watch the first 35 minutes? Lol. He also finished the year playing on a torn meniscus. (I think he's too small anyway but he was pretty damn good last night)

Last edited:
Did you watch the first 35 minutes? Lol. He also finished the year playing on a torn meniscus. (I think he's too small anyway but he was pretty damn good last night)
Nah I caught the last 18, kid looked horrible.

Back
Top Bottom