What a tip by Memphis

eek.gif
eek.gif

Great drive by Tyreke, should have finished it though
pimp.gif

He is not "sorry", just a .......FRESHMAN
grin.gif

Yea he is mad overrated.

You can't say Memphis didn't have their chances.

But G'Town played well enough to win this. But they will get killed in the BE if they can't rebound better.

Too bad they won though. I was hoping a win in Memphis would look better.

Why is Cal putting it all on his worst shooter on the floor. I get Cal knows that he is the future and he's trying to help him, but when you got Doneal,Antonio, and Willie who are all better outside shooters why not get the ball in their hands.

Had it all the way
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I actually came away more impressed today then before with Evans. He went cold, but he was good mostly.

DaJuan may have turned a corner.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Chris and Austin were great...

nice to get a win when Sapp had his worst game in 2 years.

Good game Memphis fans, hope Dozier is ok...I thought overall yall looked better than what I had seen before. Nothing comes easy against your D.

When it mattered, Georgetown won with defense, and it seems to be the past few years. Maybe people will start to pay attention to that side of the ball. And we just don't lose close games under III.

I'm absolutely shocked Umass won.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

smfh at this dude Evans
smh.gif
give the ball to Taggart
Cal was clearly trying to shoot the outside shot the last couple mins of regulation and all of OT. I agree, he should of kept feeding Taggart. Atthe end of the game I wish Doneal would've gotten more looks but ehh it's whatever.

My thumbs down of the week goes to:
Jim Boeheim, the AD and the school administration for letting Devendorf play. Sitting him out would have sent the message that the school thinks his suspensionis a serious matter.

Jesus, Mike Patrick and his slurping of the ACC.

"arguably the best basketball team in the past 20 years"

LMAO.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Had it all the way
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I actually came away more impressed today then before with Evans. He went cold, but he was good mostly.

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Good game Memphis fans, hope Dozier is ok...I thought overall yall looked better than what I had seen before. Nothing comes easy against your D.

When it mattered, Georgetown won with defense, and it seems to be the past few years. Maybe people will start to pay attention to that side of the ball. And we just don't lose close games under III.

eek.gif

A-10 showed out today. This conference gets under-rate every year. People choose to overlook it regardless of how deep it is every year. Oh, BTW, A-10>SEC.

Yeah, but what happens when Umass looses to Jacksonville State and Temple looses to Buffalo? That's my thing with the A 10...too inconsistent outaconference

"College basketball is indebted to this kid"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Had it all the way
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

A-10 showed out today. This conference gets under-rate every year. People choose to overlook it regardless of how deep it is every year. Oh, BTW, A-10>SEC.
I don't know about that statement - just 2 seasons ago the A-10 was 12 in conference rank of RPI (or those sorts of numbers). In 2005 theywere 15th
sick.gif

The in between years they were 8th and 9th... which is about where they should be consistently, and about where they'll be this year, too.

So you can't really act like they've been consistently strong the last 5 years. They get slept on for a reason... one, maybe two solid teamsgenerally... and a bunch of cupcakes. This year they've got a nice group of solid teams, but what about next year?

did mike patrick just say ty lawson was the fastest player he ever seen in bball?

*changes this crap and goes back to espnnews*

ant this fool been calling bball games since the stone age?

Gunna, all i saw was the opening of Sportscenter...and i'd bet the house that it was this guy Terry Meiners, he's a @+!%%*+.
laugh.gif

Pitino been giving it to him for years...check this out:

laugh.gif

the next game:

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

did mike patrick just say ty lawson was the fastest player he ever seen in bball?

*changes this crap and goes back to espnnews*

ant this fool been calling bball games since the stone age?
Like someone said before. The Duke and UNC slurpage is at a all time high. Talk about media crush
eyes.gif

Rick Pitino
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom