The College Basketball Post

Miami didn't put them out when they had the chance. Florida State had zero to rally around. :lol:

51-51, under five to go

Xavier Rathan Mayes best attribute is probably his confidence, he's never scared, doesn't rattle but it's a double edged sword sometimes with that pull up 3. :lol:

That's crazy, I didn't know people outside of Wilm even knew of him like that :lol: I played pickup ball with him and rang him up for some shoes a few years back

Yeah I have fam down there so I used to hear about him a lot

Played pickup 1 time w/ him yearssss ago, when he was still in school & I was down there visiting

He had a ratchet :lol: :smh: :pimp:

Last edited:
Oregon Lands Highly Touted Senior SG Tyler Dorsey

B83s7YFCIAAaKvO.jpg

Bill Self has never lost a Big Monday home game...so...yeah...

Think it'll be close but KU wins by 6 or so.

Long time coming...

Bill Raftery and Grant HIll will call the 2015 Final Four with Jim Nantz, CBS announced on Tuesday.

Nantz and sideline reporter Tracy Wolfson will return from last season's broadcast team. Hill and Raftery replace last year's duo of Steve Kerr and Greg Anthony. Kerr left CBS to become the head coach of the Golden State Warriors, while Anthony was suspended indefinitely last month after being arrested for soliciting a prostitute.

Hill won two NCAA tournament championships as a player for Duke in the 1990s and played 19 seasons in the NBA. He appears regularly on NBATV and TNT covering the NBA.

Ready to make this 22-0 tonight,I was excited for the GA game tonight but neither team at full strength....

Back
Top Bottom