The College Basketball Post

I have to keep repeating it cause he doesnt get the recognition still it seems, but Kris Dunn is the best player in the Big East and it isn't really close when you compare him to Gibbs 1v1

I have to keep repeating it cause he doesnt get the recognition still it seems, but Kris Dunn is the best player in the Big East and it isn't really close when you compare him to Gibbs 1v1

Co sign. He has been ballin out of his mind in conference play.

Big win by the Friars tonight, and some ref cookin up some Bull on that flagrant foul that changed the game.
Glad to see the board recognizing Dunn.

I agree with that article,we don't "need" to lose a game...If we were being technical about it,we have already lost a game,so these guys some what know what losing feels like..

2005-06 Points Leaders
1. Adam Morrison (Gonzaga) - 28.4
2. J.J. Redick (Duke) - 27.4
3. Keekee Clark (Saint Peter's) - 26.3
4. Gary Neal (Towson) - 26.1
5. Andre Collins (Loyola MD) - 26.1

2014-15 Points Leaders
1. Tyler Harvey (Eastern Washington) - 23.4
2. Tyler Haws (BYU) - 22.6
3. Zikiteran Woodley (Northwestern St.) - 22.4
4. Denzel Livingston (Incarnate Word) - 21.9
5. Damion Lee (Drexel) - 21.5

2005-06 Points Leaders
1. Adam Morrison (Gonzaga) - 28.4
2. J.J. Redick (Duke) - 27.4
3. Keekee Clark (Saint Peter's) - 26.3
4. Gary Neal (Towson) - 26.1
5. Andre Collins (Loyola MD) - 26.1

2014-15 Points Leaders
1. Tyler Harvey (Eastern Washington) - 23.4
2. Tyler Haws (BYU) - 22.6
3. Zikiteran Woodley (Northwestern St.) - 22.4
4. Denzel Livingston (Incarnate Word) - 21.9
5. Damion Lee (Drexel) - 21.5
This season just not that good overall...not too may special teams or players ...years like this is when the tourney has lots of upsets n weird/random **** gon happen tho :lol:

I been slow stepping this year but after glancing around is lebryan finally just putting it together or is this just a case of a 23 year old dude and a down year of college basketball :lol:

I been slow stepping this year but after glancing around is lebryan finally just putting it together or is this just a case of a 23 year old dude and a down year of college basketball
laugh.gif
:lol: I've caught myself wondering the same thing at times this year

Back
Top Bottom