The College Basketball Post

no-marbles-o.gif

Masterful job by Coach K, had the zone adjustment, great play call on the Jones to Winslow connection.

Coach K historically NEVER plays zone, the fact that he has one in his back pocket, after an entire career of not playing it shows how well he can adjust to his personnel. Dude is too good, but guess we already knew that. :lol:

Virginia. Jay Bilas saying they rushed things down the stretch, but that's the problem with these slow offences, can your college kids keep there composure and discipline in a tight tournament games? Ultimately I can never fully believe in them.

oh and Tyus was incredible the whole game.

Last edited:
Need to check Bomani timeline cause he was riling up UVA fans earlier today saying their slow pace offense wasn't gonna lead them to the promise land

Briante Weber done for the year.

Aside from being adaptable, I can't give much credit to any of these man to man guys who are resorting to zone this year. Just benefiting from bad offense. I haven't seen many good zones this year even if the results are there. Easier for teams to attack as the season goes along.

Last edited:
weber smh damn i loved watching that kid on defense.

12 steals away from the record..terrible.

The house that Brett Blizzard built

That's crazy, I didn't know people outside of Wilm even knew of him like that :lol: I played pickup ball with him and rang him up for some shoes a few years back

Last edited:
Tyus Stones :pimp:

Offense runs so much smoother when things are lead by him. That pass to Justise :wow:

K made the adjustment and sat Amile for most the 2nd which paid off. Zone looked terrible at times. Jahlil is terrible on defense. Like a ghost at times. Frustrating

Tyus Stones :pimp:

Offense runs so much smoother when things are lead by him. That pass to Justise :wow:

K made the adjustment and sat Amile for most the 2nd which paid off. Zone looked terrible at times. Jahlil is terrible on defense. Like a ghost at times. Frustrating

Totally agree...the 3 2 zone looked better than 2 3 though

Miami up 5-4 on the Noles after five minutes :lol:

About what you would expect when two lethargic teams push/shove.

Man Leonard Hamilton's teams defensive rotations are so sharp and disciplined, too bad he doesn't recruit people who can shoot, or dribble, or pass.

Back
Top Bottom