The College Basketball Post

Its better when Stan talks. Motivates him like no other. His feel for the game is really good for whoever brought that up.

Georgetown can't throw a post entry either.

Josh Smith has 100 pounds on whoever is gaurding him but gaurds just sit there paralyzed unable to throw a post entry pass.

Big Bronson Koenig fan, ton of shake to his game, a good shooter, he was balling at the university games for team USA.

Frank Kaminsky has been incredibly soft today, he seems to check out when his jumper isn't falling. :smh:

Chris Chiozza played well for UF tonight. 13 points, 6 steals, 3 assist

Get to see the match up I wanted .. UF vs UNC 
pimp.gif

About to stay up and watch the battle of the underachievers (Baylor vs Memphis)

Short shorts guy on St. Johns 
laugh.gif
 so active

Pangos looks like such a filthy person. Makes me itch a little bit 

Last edited:
The Gonzaga training staff did the best they could, but man Kyle Wiltjer is still the slowest human being latterly I have ever seen. :lol:

He is basically as mobile as 290 lbs Karnowski. He's moving better than he did at Kentucky bud still dirt slow, he can't be a pro no matter how well he shoots.

Last edited:
It's quite frankly painful to watch him play tbh

Sabonis might be something though, my God. Only 18 years old, my goodness
mean.gif
 Gonzaga stay bringing in skilled bigs. That other foreign center from Poland is a massive human being.

Last edited:
Perkins' jaw getting crushed like that by a drop kick 
mean.gif
 got his jaw broke and had to wire it shut the day before Thanksgiving 
mean.gif
 Christ man feel for the kid, gonna be out 4-8 weeks.. but he's taking it well it seems

Last edited:
Zags lucky to escape against St. John's. Obekpa is so enjoyable to watch, reminds me a tad bit of the Worm, albeit taller. He never stops moving and is a pest.

Zags have to be one of the deepest teams out there. Once they get McClellan they are going to have a tough time finding minutes for everyone.

Sabonis has all the makings... oh boy.

Tough game tonight, SJU lacking size will hurt them down the road if and when they reach March.

Zags made plays when they needed to. And they neutralized Obekpa, which killed us down the stretch.

Back
Top Bottom