The College Basketball Post

Tokoto never became the player I thought he would. He isn't a bum but I figured he'd be further along.

first time i send that jumpshot, i knew what time it was. dude plays like hes always trying to look cool out there. cant front tho, he can pass the rock tho. Hes their glue guy this year.

I dont understand why Kennedy Meeks isnt playing more.

IMO hes the best player, he should be touching the ball every possession,

Tokoto never became the player I thought he would. He isn't a bum but I figured he'd be further along.
first time i send that jumpshot, i knew what time it was. dude plays like hes always trying to look cool out there. cant front tho, he can pass the rock tho. Hes their glue guy this year.
same here 
mean.gif

Pick and Roll with Paige/Meeks.

Post Meeks.

Run JJ off screens.

Doesn't have to be anymore complicated than that.

All that hype Jay and Seth was doing last night on ESPN too "NOBODY'S TALKING ABOUT UNC" :smh: .. well you see why nobody is talking about them right now.

Stop it.

I'm more and more intrigued by Kentucky's platoon system, especially how well balanced it is. When your 2nd and 3rd leading scorers (one of them being Dakari :lol:) are part of your 2nd squad that says something.

Will be interested to see how reliant it is in SEC play game to game.
You haven't eeeem seen the 3rd platoon yet,their PG is Drake...

Montaque Gill-Caesar reminds me me of Terrence Ross.

I haven't decided if that's a compliment.

Last edited:
Re: Obekpa... He (for whatever reason) has chosen to wear his shorts like that this season. Very weird, but hasn't affected his play, thus far.

Good win for SJU today, would've been a blow out if it weren't for our HORRID FT shooting. 

Gonzaga I assume we'll play on Friday. Gonna be another big test for us.

Back
Top Bottom