The College Basketball Post

Worked a couple tournament ands events with Rawle this summer. Lance type of build, is a bully, nice handle for his size. Can't shoot a lick right now but can play D and get to the hole at will on this level when he is focused.

Kentucky's current pressure level falls just below that of an "all-out" pressing team such as VCU, which pressed 33.7 percent of the time last season -- after nearly all made shots and dead-ball situations.

uk.gif

fyi Luke Winn si stuff is excellent.

Cal rarley pressed as long as ive been watching college ball closely, I love pressing even as a favored team, I wonder if he will continue to do this in future years when they don't have platoon set up.

kaminsky.gif

Franky white killing everyone, can't wait to see him against some NBA athletes.

“If everybody was responsible off the court, we’d probably have more of the same starting lineups every time,” Self said. “And I don’t mean (players are) doing anything bad, but we got to tighten some things up. I see a lot of slippage on the court, and I think there’s a correlation to being responsible off the court, too.

“I’d like to see us settle in on a starting five, but I have a hard time starting guys that are late to tutoring or whatever. … I can’t do it. That’s kind of where that is right now. If I let it go now, I know it’s going to be something that will haunt us later.”

Somethings up in Kansas. :nerd:

Self trying to avoid that UNC scandal.

Kim Anderson experiment ain't off to a hot start. No clue what they're trying to do on offense.

Gophers' Daquein McNeil, three-star wing a couple years ago with offers from VCU, Oklahoma, MInnesota and others, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault Monday, and now...

John Shipley @johnDshipley
#Gophers' Dequein McNeil officially charged with second-degree assault and assault/strangulation.

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO/AP) – University of Minnesota sophomore Daquein McNeil of the Gophers men’s basketball team has been arrested on suspicion of domestic assault, according to a police report.
According to police records, McNeil, 20, was taken into custody by Minneapolis Police at about 3:01 p.m. Monday. He’s being held in the Hennepin County Jail without bail on suspicion of second-degree assault and domestic assault/strangulation.

According to a police report, the female victim told Minneapolis Police that McNeil, who is her boyfriend, physically assaulted her after a verbal argument. She was taken to a hospital by ambulance for treatment, and McNeil was later taken into custody by University of Minnesota Police.

The police report says authorities were called to the 600 block of Erie Street SE after the woman was reportedly assaulted at a residence on the 900 block of Fulton Street SE. McNeil is accused of ripping the woman’s clothes off, hitting her with a large belt multiple times, choking her and pouring cold water on her. Police say the victim was visibly upset and distraught when they arrived.

Police say the victim was able to flee from the assault with only small robe and a coat. The victim stayed at another address until authorities arrived. Officers at the scene observed the victim had multiple bruises and welts all over her body.

******* piece of ****. :smh:

Last edited:
Any reason not to take San Fiego St tonight? Their defense vs a jamie dixon offense seems too easy....i know sd st isnt exactly an offensive powerhouse either but ....

Needs to get some elite recruiters and get lucky on some of this SoCal talent.

It's crazy that Enfield isn't getting it done on either front really.

UK throwing the block party again,just got their 50th of the season so far...51 now

Last edited:
First time watching Stanley since last school year/summer

Let's see what he got

Damon one of those dudes that will never age. Stoudamire family 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Kansas State seems to be playing selfishly so far. Still winning.

I remember liking Foster last year interested to see his development.

Last edited:
UK up 43 at the half,ended the half on a 26-0 run....Booker with four 3 pointers in the first half...Towns 9 points,8 boards,3 blocks so far..

Last edited:
Whose zona running a play for in a tight tourney game in crunch time? longgg way to go but color me skeptical.....love their defense and athleticism tho

The Homie definitely gets last play called for him in tight games. Need a 3, well not him.

RHJ reminds me of Jason Richardson at Mich State. Just a lil less hops. Def gotta work on that perimeter shot

Guards and lack of spacing are going to bite them. Kentucky is almost an impossible game for them if it ever got to that point.

i remember when we hired jayvaugh pinkston's aau coach to try and land dude :lol: feel like it's been forever that jay has been in college.

Back
Top Bottom