The College Basketball Post

Indiana thinks they're nice because they keep hitting well-wisher three pointers with no time left on the shot clock because they can't get an openlook in the first 34 seconds.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Fred Hill has given the keys to Mike Rosario and it's not working

hopefully Duke wins, stay undefeated for another 5 and a half weeks.

I can't see ND beating OSU without Harangody.

So that when they lose to UNC it makes it that much better.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

and going to be a good professional player i dont care what anyone says.

Well then it's settled, he will be amazing.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

i really dont know whats funny. I didnt say he would be GREAT. I said I good professional player. He handles the ball, and he gets his shot off almost quickerthan any player I have seen. His range is ******ed and he has the ability to finish at the rim.

16 point win in a daytime game on the other side of the country when we shot 3-16 from three; I'll take it.

Pargo windmill to wrap it up.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Nice game, Story.

Originally Posted by EB4President

and going to be a good professional player i dont care what anyone says.

Well then it's settled, he will be amazing.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

i really dont know whats funny. I didnt say he would be GREAT. I said I good professional player. He handles the ball, and he gets his shot off almost quicker than any player I have seen. His range is ******ed and he has the ability to finish at the rim.

You're just like, "he's going to be good, i don't care what you say.... " - as if, that makes it true or something.

I really think you're going a bit nuts over him anyways, but that's another story. He's a great college player, but you're talking likehe's doing things that have never been done before... quicker release than any player you've ever seen? ******ed range? Enh.. you're reaching -he's just very solid, and more than anything, he's very intelligent at moving without the ball to get shots.

I was just pointing out how funny your statement was, as if you predicting something makes it true, and there's no argument about it.
laugh.gif

i honestly don't think Curry will be a good NBA player at all.

he isn't the first prolific scorer in the college game. where is Randolph Childress? where is Scoonie Penn? where is Courtney Alexander? where is SeanSingletary? Joe Forte, where is he? what about Acie Law, how much longer will he be in the league?

all those guys lit it up in college, and now most of them are overseas, or struggling to make an NBA career.

this is tough for some of you to admit, but there is no difference between Curry and any of those guys. it's the same old story, and we've seen itbefore. after his college career is over, Curry will inevitably join those names as one of those mythical "college legends" whose NBA careers do notpan out.

Georgetown is stomping on AU
yeah...trying to not get ahead of myself, but this team looks better than last years, and will be IF some depth is provided (not in W's and L's). I'd match the starting 5 up against just about anyone.
Don't be silly, allen. Y'all haven't even beaten a ranked team this year
grin.gif

laugh.gif

You're just like, "he's going to be good, i don't care what you say.... " - as if, that makes it true or something.
You know how sometimes if you're a fan of a player, and so many people doubt his potential at the next level, you kinda start to second guesshis potential yourself ? I think that's more of the standpoint he's coming from with that statement...I don't think he's trying to say "Isay Curry will be good, so that's it. He's gonna be good."

im super late but when did taylor king transfer out of duke? was surprised he even got recruited there.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

what about Acie Law, how much longer will he be in the league?
pimp.gif
Dude was the business in college. If he had DominiqueKirk's floor managerial skills, he'd be a stud in the NBA. Law just never really showed me much that made me believe he'd be a good PG in the NBA,he never really seemed to lead the team in the way that a PG does. Don't get me wrong though, he did lead the team in many other ways. In the last 2minutes of games, Acie averaged more points by himself than the entire other team did
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

im super late but when did taylor king transfer out of duke? was surprised he even got recruited there.
It was covered in the other basketball thread, so it's been a while. I wanna say it was around middle of the summer or some time around there.Ended up at Villanova I think.

Singler is ballin'

Duke's 3 point percantage was like 13% in the 1st half
sick.gif

That's beyong atrocious.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Georgetown is stomping on AU
yeah...trying to not get ahead of myself, but this team looks better than last years, and will be IF some depth is provided (not in W's and L's). I'd match the starting 5 up against just about anyone.
Don't be silly, allen. Y'all haven't even beaten a ranked team this year
grin.gif

laugh.gif

You know how sometimes if you're a fan of a player, and so many people doubt his potential at the next level, you kinda start to second guess his potential yourself ? I think that's more of the standpoint he's coming from with that statement...I don't think he's trying to say "I say Curry will be good, so that's it. He's gonna be good."

that it what I was saying.

Crafty all those players you listed were really good college players who lit it up, but honestly I never thought AC would be a good pg maybe just a solidbackup, but its all about being in the right situation. I didnt think Rondo would be as good as he's shown to be ( granted he plays wit the big 3, hestill does his job)

Taylor King transfered to Villanova early in the summer. I always thought he was overhyped coming out of HS.

Yea G town hasn't beaten a ranked team but I think they're only getting better. I played wit chris for two years and against austin for two years andboth of those guys can go nuts. They're still young, remember Chris sat out basically all of last year with an injury.

Allen- Greg Monroe is looking a lot better than I thought, over the summer he seemed suspect.

Anyone watching duke- michigan?

Originally Posted by EB4President

Yea G town hasn't beaten a ranked team but I think they're only getting better. I played wit chris for two years and against austin for two years and both of those guys can go nuts. They're still young, remember Chris sat out basically all of last year with an injury.
Read a few pages back, you'll see why I said that. MDTerps was trying to say that Maryland was better than Georgetown because they had beatena ranked team and Georgetown hadn't.

You could tell Michigan feels as if they are gonna win this game.

I haven't seen their crowd this pumped in a minute.

It just feels like an upset in the making.

Back
Top Bottom