The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Cinci does look better. Beating UNLV and UAB back to back would be pretty good.

As long as we don't blow this lead. Our defense went from good in the first half to horrendous right now.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Cinci does look better. Beating UNLV and UAB back to back would be pretty good.

As long as we don't blow this lead. Our defense went from good in the first half to horrendous right now.
Yeah they got comfortable with that lead. They'll learn in the Big East you can never slack up. UC is looking pretty good this season.Turnovers are a major problem. Free throw shooting needs to improve as well.

UAB is mega annoying in the last few minutes. 79-70 with 55.5 left. They get alot of pressure and can hit threes easily.

Curry has scored 34 of Davidson 58 with 8mins left, dudes balling
I wonder how He would have been if He went to a big school.

Turnovers and Free throws will be our achillies heel this year. Not having Cash due to injury is going to kill us because we really don't have a true pointguard to get our offense going so at times we struggle, especially if Deonta isn't in the game.

Allen, where do you see us in the BE?

Georgetown is stomping on AU
yeah...trying to not get ahead of myself, but this team looks better than last years, and will be IF some depth is provided (not in W's andL's). I'd match the starting 5 up against just about anyone.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
St. Francis lost to St. Francis

Georgetown is stomping on AU
yeah...trying to not get ahead of myself, but this team looks better than last years, and will be IF some depth is provided (not in W's and L's). I'd match the starting 5 up against just about anyone.
Why has Sims done nothing this year, wasn't he a 5 star

man i wish curry was athletic id love to see him jus drive to rim and bang on somebody...hes like an unathletic cuttino mobley minus the steve francis lovejones..hmmm
laugh.gif

Needs to get stronger and get more comfortable in the system.

All kinds of potential but it appears he's gona take some time.

Originally Posted by haiti5

man i wish curry was athletic id love to see him jus drive to rim and bang on somebody...hes like an unathletic cuttino mobley minus the steve francis love jones..hmmm
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

he is ridiculous, these are BIG shots right now.

he ended with 44. Dude is crazy, and going to be a good professional player i dont care what anyone says. I think it's great I never think there has beena player loved by so many people, i have yet to meet a person who hates steph, or his game. Unlike some other college standouts

allen i meant to ask you what are your thoughts about gtown this year. Do you think the team will go as far as austin or as chris will take them? or is it upto Sapp and Summers?

Vernon at 245 lbs? I dont believe it. Played against him when he played for Boo Williams seen him at Gtown I just don't think his body is structed to bethat big.

I actually think it's Monroe's team already. But Dajuan is the X Factor.

If depth is established (really only need 7, 8 would be more ideal) the team really has the ability to do some great things.

I believe the starters are shooting around 55 or 56% now from the field...so that tells ya the potential if Clark, Vaughn, Sims, Wattad provide anything.

Fred Hill has given the keys to Mike Rosario and it's not working

hopefully Duke wins, stay undefeated for another 5 and a half weeks.

I can't see ND beating OSU without Harangody.

Back
Top Bottom