The College Basketball Post

UNC need's to get Perry Dozier the L's got to stop :smh:

Once again, I vehemently disagree with these words.

May the L's wash over you like the raging waters of Niagara Falls.

Diallo to visit UK this weekend,says he may announce his decision in December..Maker to make his decision about reclassifying in August.

Hit up the Kevin Durant skills academy this weekend and boy does Nike really go first class in everything they do. They had a players lounge that was amazing and KD stuff everywhere. Sam Dekker and Stanley Johnson turned heads for the college guys. I think Duke bound Luke Kennard possibly hurt himself on Sunday, because he was on the sideline not playing at all. Here are some pics.

I'm pissed Jordan Goodman is going to New Mexico.

He was the wing G'Town needed :smh:

Remember when he was a Rutgers lean. I swore in like 09 dude was going to MD. Lotta dudes don't know, but he was super 60 when he was a fresh-jr.

6-9 sf with a jumper. I watched his JUCO tape recently and he's still nice, incredibly lazy and has terrible shot selection.

Dude is like a typical DC hood dread ***** that just happens to hoop lol.

Remember when he was a Rutgers lean. I swore in like 09 dude was going to MD. Lotta dudes don't know, but he was super 60 when he was a fresh-jr.

6-9 sf with a jumper. I watched his JUCO tape recently and he's still nice, incredibly lazy and has terrible shot selection.

Dude is like a typical DC hood dread ***** that just happens to hoop lol.
laugh.gif
 You ain't lying.

I'm interested to see what he'll do @ New Mexico. With their top 2 scorers both graduating...he should come in and do work from day one.

Brian Bridgewater cleared to play for LSU next season after missing last season.I really think the SEC is going to be down even more this year though :smh:

UCONN picks up commit from Jalen Adams from Cushing Academy,ranked #33 overall and #10 SG in '15

Last edited:
Brian Bridgewater cleared to play for LSU next season after missing last season.I really think the SEC is going to be down even more this year though :smh:

I don't know about that. Mizzou and Tennessee will be trash , but a few other teams have a chance to improve their win total .

Georgia , Vandy and LSU should do better in their non conference this season , they can't do much worse than they did last season.

Last edited:

I honestly forgot about Auburn picking up Mason and Bowers..OK maybe the SEC won't be too down this year :lol: I think UK will finish conference regular season play better than 12-6 too..Arkansas and Florida had our number last year and we barely missed being beat by LSU twice..

Was this to replace Prince Ali?

Possibly I'm not sure how hard UCONN was recruiting Adams before Ali de-committed though....

Diallo visited UK over the weekend and said "The visit went well and Coach Cal said how good the program is going to be for me and how I can fit the system.” When asked if he planned on being a one and done he said “Of course, yes. That’s what I’m looking for.” He plans on visiting Iowa St. St.Johns,and Kansas next then cutting his list after Summer. I feel really good about UK's chances with him,If we land him I would say it was mostly Slices doing since they've had a long relationship.

Thomas Bryant down to 4 UK,Syracuse,West VA.,and Kansas...In reality I would say it's between 'Cuse and UK..He's a NY guy so maybe Slice can help :lol: UK has a hard time landing these Huntington Prep kids though even though it's practically in state.

Seventh Woods will sit out most of the Summer with his broken wrist.He's been playing with it injured since April but is in a cast now.

Noah Dickerson de-commits from Georgetown

Last edited:
Finally UK's Non Conference schedule.. captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23

11-2 PIKEVILLE- Exhibition
11-7 GEORGETOWN(KY)- Exhibition
11-14 GRAND CANYON(SEC NET)
11-16 BUFFALO(ESPNU)
11-18 Kansas(ESPN)
11-21 BOSTON
11-23 MONTANA STATE
11-25 UT-ARLINGTON
11-30 PROVIDENCE(ESPN2)
12-5 TEXAS(ESPN)
12-7 EKU
12-10 COLUMBIA(ESPN2)
12-13 UNC(CBS)
12-20 Ucla(CBS)
12-27 Louisville(ESPN2)

Home games in all caps..Hmmm only 3 non conference road games? Two on neutral courts and only one a true road game(Louisville)..I expected a little bit tougher schedule..Might really hurt the RPI this year

Edit: Updated with TV listings,games with no listing will likely be on SEC Network

Last edited:
Finally UK's Non Conference schedule.. captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23

11-2 PIKEVILLE- Exhibition
11-7 GEORGETOWN(KY)- Exhibition
11-14 GRAND CANYON
11-16 BUFFALO
11-18 Kansas
11-21 BOSTON
11-23 MONTANA STATE
11-25 UT-ARLINGTON
11-30 PROVIDENCE
12-5 TEXAS
12-7 EKU
12-10 COLUMBIA
12-13 UNC
12-20 Ucla
12-27 Louisville

Home games in all caps..Hmmm only 3 non conference road games? Two on neutral courts and only one a true road game(Louisville)..I expected a little bit tougher schedule..Might really hurt the RPI this year

Kansas, Texas, Providence, UCLA, UNC, and Louisville .. how much tougher do you want it to be lol. RPI should be fine, especially if an unexpected team can step up in the SEC this season.

Last edited:
Kansas, Texas, Providence, UCLA, UNC, and Louisville .. how much tougher do you want it to be lol. RPI should be fine, especially if an unexpected team can step up in the SEC this season.

:lol: I will wait until I see the opponents schedules to worry about the RPI,a couple more road games couldn't have hurt though..Kinda mad no game at Barclays though..UNC game at home will be :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom