The College Basketball Post

No one is hyping Stan. Stop it... and if they are, they need to chill.

Zimmerman sucks.
I don't know if hyping is the right word but a majority of folks seem to be extremely high on Stan. Seems like a great scorer.. I have no doubt he'll be a beast in college. I want to see how his attitude/mentality evolve.. especially defensively

I don't know if hyping is the right word but a majority of folks seem to be extremely high on Stan. Seems like a great scorer.. I have no doubt he'll be a beast in college. I want to see how his attitude/mentality evolve.. especially defensively

His defense is ready to go, he gets after it. All of a sudden people love his game like it has changed in the last year or he came out of nowhere.

Doral Moore cuts his list to 5... UK,Ohio St,Illinois,Wake Forest,and Florida.Ulis injured already :smh: They saying it's only a sprained ankle but he will be wearing a walking boot for a while.

His defense is ready to go, he gets after it. All of a sudden people love his game like it has changed in the last year or he came out of nowhere.
I just watched the CIF title game against O'dowd and Johnson looked pretty polished. First time seeing him in a full game outside of Youtube. Couldn't tell about his defense because they played zone.. but coach McKnight was saying Johnson has played all 5 positions since his freshman year.

Johnson seems pretty down to Earth and is very well spoken. Caught me off guard that he sounded so mature

Doral Moore cuts his list to 5... UK,Ohio St,Illinois,Wake Forest,and Florida.

I never even heard of this kid , he probably goes to Wake or Illinois looking at that list . UK most likely will get a bigger name .

Ohio State is getting Daniel Giddens next month

Last edited:
I just watched the CIF title game against O'dowd and Johnson looked pretty polished. First time seeing him in a full game outside of Youtube. Couldn't tell about his defense because they played zone.. but coach McKnight was saying Johnson has played all 5 positions since his freshman year.

Johnson seems pretty down to Earth and is very well spoken. Caught me off guard that he sounded so mature

He never really played center but yeah. Great kid, hard worker. Jumper has come A LONG WAY and needs to become even better.

That was the only game all season they went zone btw, and that was State Open Finals.

Last edited:
I never even heard of this kid , he probably goes to Wake or Illinois looking at that list . UK most likely will get a bigger name .

Ohio State is getting Daniel Giddens next month
OSU is getting a helluva class from the look of things .

Who are some the bigs remaining on UF board ? the Gator team site I peep is dead on the bball recruiting tip 

OSU is getting a helluva class from the look of things .

Who are some the bigs remaining on UF board ? the Gator team site I peep is dead on the bball recruiting tip

It looks like UF is just focused on Ted Kapita. As of right now the team isn't in the top 3 for any other top ranked bigs in 2015, but things could change in the next couple months. The staff probably won't look at Alex Owens .

The 2016 class has some good frontcourt players with high interest in UF .

It looks like UF is just focused on Ted Kapita. As of right now the team isn't in the top 3 for any other top ranked bigs in 2015, but things could change in the next couple months. The staff probably won't look at Alex Owens .

The 2016 class has some good frontcourt players with high interest in UF .
Just saw that Kapita is transferring to Huntington Prep this season. The word on Alex Owens is that he's a headcase but he's legit. Good passer from the high post and excellent rebounder. He would go along great with Kevarrius Hayes. It's crazy that none of these kids see the development job Billy D does with past players at UF (Noah, Horford, Haslem, Beal, Brewer). Hopefully coaching the kids on the national teams pay off one day.

A lot of in-state talent for the 2016 class from what I seen. Juwan Durham, Udoka Azubuike, and Dewan Huell. Haven't seen film on John Mooney but word is he's going to be a good one. 

U18 team just tipped off against Mexico 

Just saw that Kapita is transferring to Huntington Prep this season. The word on Alex Owens is that he's a headcase but he's legit. Good passer from the high post and excellent rebounder. He would go along great with Kevarrius Hayes. It's crazy that none of these kids see the development job Billy D does with past players at UF (Noah, Horford, Haslem, Beal, Brewer). Hopefully coaching the kids on the national teams pay off one day.

A lot of in-state talent for the 2016 class from what I seen. Juwan Durham, Udoka Azubuike, and Dewan Huell. Haven't seen film on John Mooney but word is he's going to be a good one. 

U18 team just tipped off against Mexico 

UK is after Azubuike hard only two schools have offered him so far UK and KU...I'm sure that will change he's the #1 center in 2016

This is sad, I remember a doctor mentioned I may have the same thing a couple of weeks ago, when I was having chest pains.

Isaiah Austin has been diagnosed with Marfan syndrome, which will end his basketball career just days before the NBA Draft.

This is sad, I remember a doctor mentioned I may have the same thing a couple of weeks ago, when I was having chest pains.

Isaiah Austin has been diagnosed with Marfan syndrome, which will end his basketball career just days before the NBA Draft.

Damn |I

UK offers Derryck Thornton over the weekend..
UK backing of from the recruitment of Diamond Stone,I wonder whats up with that??
UK signs 15 year 210 million non television media deal,use some of that on Rupp renovations please

Never, the bag is always full.

Truth. It's weird timing though just the other day the story came out that Stone's dad had said that him and Newman wasn't necessarily a package deal,then UK backs off Stone....Hearing good things about the Battle/Thornton package deal though :smokin Thornton's been on campus the past 3 days

Truth. It's weird timing though just the other day the story came out that Stone's dad had said that him and Newman wasn't necessarily a package deal,then UK backs off Stone....Hearing good things about the Battle/Thornton package deal though :smokin Thornton's been on campus the past 3 days

Michigan people still feel pretty good about Thorton. The quicker Michigan could get him to commit the better our chances. See Devin Booker.

Mick Cronin gets new 7-year deal from Cincy .

I have mixed feelings about this
ohwell.gif
For why?

Back
Top Bottom