The College Basketball Post

Carlton Bragg cutting his list on on September 1,I'm assuming UK will make the cut since he said he will be at BBM in October...

Rupp Arena renovation has been cancelled :smh: I was looking forward to this

Derryck Thornton vistiing UK this weekend..

Last edited:
Man if Andrew don't make the jump this season. to me he will be the worst, most overhyped player to sign with Cal. Kid was terrible on the 1 last year, my god.
And I was touting him as POY to be different. The indecision, turnovers, being lost offensively. Needs to change, fast.

The weird thing about him is a lot of his faults can become positives from just playing ball all the time.

Growing up I never had an issue with decision making or being indecisive... It was always just natural.

Man if Andrew don't make the jump this season. to me he will be the worst, most overhyped player to sign with Cal. Kid was terrible on the 1 last year, my god.

**** was tough to watch OFTEN, made Champ and I look like fools for being so high on him coming in. :lol:

On a more optimistic note, words cannot express how hyped I am to see Stanley and Rich Homie Jefferson turn up at Zona this coming season.

Fiba Americas u18 is starting tomorrow, real deal high level basketball, way better than AAU. it will be streamed free at fibaamericas.com

heres the usa roster

Isaiah Briscoe
Jaylen Brown
Jalen Brunson
Stanley Johnson
Tyus Jones
Luke Kennard
Tyler Lydon
Dwayne Morgan
Allonzo Trier
Myles Turner
Justise Winslow
Stephen Zimmerman

Very Interested in seeing
Jaylen Brown: been getting a ton of hype from the tryouts
Stanley Johnson: because everyone is hyping here
Luke Kennard
Myles Turner: haven't been impressed so far.

on a canadian tip, not our most talented squad. guys who are a high major talents

Montaque Gil Ceaser
Chris Egi
Tristan Etienne (commited to washington late bloomer big time athlete.)

Sleepers / possible underecruited guys.
Dillon Brooks
Munis Tutu

Last edited:
Fiba Americas u18 is starting tomorrow, real deal high level basketball, way better than AAU. it will be streamed free at fibaamericas.com

heres the usa roster

Isaiah Briscoe
Jaylen Brown
Jalen Brunson
Stanley Johnson
Tyus Jones
Luke Kennard
Tyler Lydon
Dwayne Morgan
Allonzo Trier
Myles Turner
Justise Winslow
Stephen Zimmerman

Very Interested in seeing
Jaylen Brown: been getting a ton of hype from the tryouts
Stanley Johnson: because everyone is hyping here
Luke Kennard
Myles Turner: haven't been impressed so far.

on a canadian tip, not our most talented squad. guys who are a high major talents

Montaque Gil Ceaser
Chris Egi
Tristan Etienne (commited to washington late bloomer big time athlete.)

Sleepers / possible underecruited guys.
Dillon Brooks
Munis Tutu
read that Morgan was replaced by Jeter due to some family issues.

No one is hyping Stan. Stop it... and if they are, they need to chill.

Zimmerman sucks.

Last edited:
am i tripping for saying wayan selden shouldnt be that high? kid was bad last year...

Dude played on a loaded team that wasn't well coached, it's kinda hard to flourish in that situation.

A year of experience plus working on his jumper over the summer will do wonders for him, I expect him to be a 17/6/3 type guy, he already looked like a grown man last year and I know he been in the weight room.

Dude played on a loaded team that wasn't well coached, it's kinda hard to flourish in that situation.

A year of experience plus working on his jumper over the summer will do wonders for him, I expect him to be a 17/6/3 type guy, he already looked like a grown man last year and I know he been in the weight room.
Hope his jumper looks better this year because he's definitely looking like the "Shooter who can't shoot" so far. 

Stanley and Jaylen on the court together should be fun. 

Interested to see Lydon play, was a little surprised Cuse offered him so quickly when they were involved with some pretty big time wings who had mutual interest.

Tyler Dorsey is killing it at the camp supposedly too

The top 10 shooting guards in college basketball.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-ba...on-ron-baker-wayne-selden-buddy-hield/slide/1

I don't agree with any list that doesn't have Sindarius Thornwell

Even I don't agree Harrison should be #1....

They just released their top 10 centers.
Okafor
Kaminsky
Alexander
Niang
Karnowski
Johnson
WCS
Tarczewski
Ridley
Scott
Don't agree with the WCS rank,probably shouldn't be in the top 10 until we see how he comes back from the injury...Idk about the Dakari rank,dude is down 20 pounds so far this Summer so I will give him credit for that :lol:
Not sure if it's been mentioned or it's already known but Dedric Lawson down to 2 schools,Memphis and UK...any chance he doesn't follow his brother to Memphis? Also UK stops recruiting Purifoy,aways heard he was a Maryland lock anyway...

heres the usa roster

Isaiah Briscoe
Jaylen Brown
Jalen Brunson
Stanley Johnson
Tyus Jones
Luke Kennard
Tyler Lydon
Dwayne Morgan
Allonzo Trier
Myles Turner
Justise Winslow
Stephen Zimmerman

Is Okafor 19?

Is Okafor 19?

Nope still 18 but not all top prospects play in the Americas.

Canadian Dillon Brooks proving me right def under recruited, should be a high major guy, reminds me of draymond green, 6-7 PF/SF, really high IQ, smart defender, really tough.

He's only got offers from Duqauens, New Mexico State and Virginia tech.

Remember that name.

Last edited:
Should put Jahlil name at #1 & #2 on that list.

No disrespect to Frank White though.

Coach K so blessed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom