The College Basketball Post

AS much as I would like to see UNC go down for this nothing will happen unless Julius Nyang'oro starts snitching on everybody when he goes to court,if he confirms some of the stuff McCants has said I don't see how the NCAA can ignore that...

UF might be looking at the 7'5 Taco Fall, but I don't think he has an offer . The staff could turn him into a decent player if he stays healthy

Last edited:
UF might be looking at the 7'5 Taco Fall, but I don't think he has an offer . The staff could turn him into a decent player if he stays healthy

7'5? :wow: dude looks kinda frail though like anybody close to his size with some muscle on them would handle him...

7'5? :wow: dude looks kinda frail though like anybody close to his size with some muscle on them would handle him...

He has a good deal to work on , but he has a lot more upside than that scrub ( that played at UK ) Shagari Alleyne.

Tacko might not get an offer due to the fact UF only has 2 scholarships left to give.

Last edited:
He has a good deal to work on , but he has a lot more upside than that scrub ( that played at UK ) Shagari Alleyne.

Tacko might not get an offer due to the fact UF only has 2 scholarships left to give.

Would rather have Kapita or Owens over Tacko. It's going to be interesting to see what UF does with the last two scholarships. 

Blakeney and Thomas Bryant is the wishlist. 

Louisville would be a great place for Isaiah Briscoe , but I doubt that goes down

Last edited:
UK released the dates for their "Big Blue Bahamas Tour" August 10-17 they will play 6 games,the Dominican national team,the reserve squad from the Puerto Rican national team,and a pro team from France Champagne Chalons-Reims Basket,they will play each squad twice over the seven day period,they are working on trying to get a few games televised...Less than 2 months :smokin

Last edited:
Looks like dorsey officially decommitted...who were his other strong options before he picked arizona?
Not 100% positive but i wanna say ucla, usc, duke, and possibly florida. Still don't think he leaves the west coast and probably will end up back at zona.

Doubt we get back involved because K told Smith he was THE point guard for his class. Not gonna convince Dorsey to sit behind him

That grease ball Calipari finally offered Thon Maker

:smokin... Derryck Thornton will probably be next to get an offer, his dad and Cal are tight too,his dad also coached Enes Kanter even though that didn't really work out for UK :lol:

Anthony Hickey enrolled at Okla. St. he's still trying to get a waiver to play next season....

Before someone else brings it up :lol:

The uncle of Pierre Henderson Niles has told the NCAA that his nephew was paid 500,000 to play for Memphis under Coach Cal...Niles himself has denied the allegations,I don't see Cal or anyone paying this dude to play,if they did I hope they got a refund :lol:

Last edited:
Looks like dorsey officially decommitted...who were his other strong options before he picked arizona?
Not 100% positive but i wanna say ucla, usc, duke, and possibly florida. Still don't think he leaves the west coast and probably will end up back at zona.

Doubt we get back involved because K told Smith he was THE point guard for his class. Not gonna convince Dorsey to sit behind him

Dennis has GAME :pimp:

Want no part of dorsey.

I think I remember you talking about him... he played with a CREW and they could never beat Stanley... Or am I mixing buddy up with someone else?

Why don't you want any parts of him?

Dennis has GAME :pimp:
I think I remember you talking about him... he played with a CREW and they could never beat Stanley... Or am I mixing buddy up with someone else?

Why don't you want any parts of him?

Yeah he had Hamilton and v Jax on the squad and they couldn't touch md.

He just isn't a true pg at all.

Tyus Battle and Udoka Azubuike pick up offers from UK,I will be shocked if Battle goes anywhere but 'Cuse.

The squad has been back on campus for a little over a week now,Ulis is getting all the hype..

Last edited:
KU selected to compete in the 2015 World University Games...

Interesting for a few reasons...they will be playing against pros, Sviatoslav won't be able to play for KU...has to play for Ukraine...

and Self has to limit KU to 12 players AND he is allowed to pick former KU players that were born in 1990 or later that are currently attending classes at KU...so Xavier Henry, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore (I believe) would be available.

The squad has been back on campus for a little over a week now,Ulis is getting all the hype..

Ulis is the first pg in a while at Kentucky, he should get the hype. kid is nice, gonna have to adjust to the height of the game but he will be a good player for that program.

Tyus Battle and Udoka Azubuike pick up offers from UK,I will be shocked if Battle goes anywhere but 'Cuse.

Cuse has cooled of Battle big time, heard its bc of his pops.....their going all in on Jamal Murray instead, Battles recruitment will drag out forva longggg time...itll come down o UK lville and Uconn

Man if Andrew don't make the jump this season. to me he will be the worst, most overhyped player to sign with Cal. Kid was terrible on the 1 last year, my god.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom