The College Basketball Post

:lol: I will wait until I see the opponents schedules to worry about the RPI,a couple more road games couldn't have hurt though..Kinda mad no game at Barclays though..UNC game at home will be :smokin

4 preseason top 25 teams and then UCLA ain't a bad situation, especially 4 of those games on the road.

Who do people think will be the best conference next year? Feels like there's a bit more balance across the majors next season.

Anyone else expecting big things out of Chris Walker next year? Feel like he's a guy who can really make that jump maybe and be a dominant force (at least I'm hoping).

Anyone else expecting big things out of Chris Walker next year? Feel like he's a guy who can really make that jump maybe and be a dominant force (at least I'm hoping).

I think so, sad that his season got screwed last year but I definitely see him getting 12/9/3.

His shooting is comically bad though, hope he's been working on that.

When has a big ever been featured in Billy D's offense? That's the only problem I see with Walker's potential break out next year.

When has a big ever been featured in Billy D's offense? That's the only problem I see with Walker's potential break out next year.

Umm, I'd say Florida literally produces the best bigs out of any school going.

David Lee/Speights/Haslem/Horford/Noah

Big men are hard to feature on offense just because its hard to find many who can literally walk and chew gum at the same time. But Billy D is the best guy at developing bigs in the game today. Walker can't shot but he has the length and athleticism to be a dominant big man on this level and maybe give you something like 14 & 9.

I'm incredulous at the fact a Dukie really said when was the last time Florida feature a big on offense :lol:

Umm, I'd say Florida literally produces the best bigs out of any school going.

David Lee/Speights/Haslem/Horford/Noah

Big men are hard to feature on offense just because its hard to find many who can literally walk and chew gum at the same time. But Billy D is the best guy at developing bigs in the game today. Walker can't shot but he has the length and athleticism to be a dominant big man on this level and maybe give you something like 14 & 9.

I'm incredulous at the fact a Dukie really said when was the last time Florida feature a big on offense :lol:

Your last statement implies that I think Duke is a **** big man factory when we know that's not the case. You stay with lockjaw from all the top notch top you stay giving Duke :lol:

It's also been 7 years since Florida had a big man featured. Is that not a long time?

And I could name 5 bigs at Duke under K that went on to have on par, if not better, college careers than the 5 you mentioned for Billy D. See how dumb that looks?

At the end of the day, Florida is a guard heavy team, or at least has evolved into that significantly since 2007. It looks like that's going to be the case again next year, unless Billy D decides to make Chris a focal point of the offense and not have it be a trigger happy guard oriented squad.

Last edited:
It's also been 7 years since Florida had a big man featured. Is that not a long time?

At the end of the day, Florida is a guard heavy team, or at least has evolved into that significantly since 2007. It looks like that's going to be the case again next year, unless Billy D decides to make Chris a focal point of the offense and not have it be a trigger happy guard oriented squad.

It's been 6 years , Speights had the green light his last season.

The forwards should be the strength of the team by SEC play. Frazier is the only guard they can count on for big scoring games as it stands, Eli Carter has to get healthy and Hill needs to improve his jump shot

Please tell me what programs aren't guard heavy...this is CBB, you are who your talent is and there is a plethora of talented guards and a couple select few big men who are worth anything.

With that logic, I can conclude that Jahlil won't be doing anything other than setting screens for Quinn Cook cause K ain't had a big worth **** since Elton Brand? Does K even remember how to coach bigs?

And please do name those big men. Billy D has produced the best big men in the league over the past 15 years. ****, even guys like Macklin and Erick Murphy he helped develop and at least grab a seat at the end of a couple benches prolonging Europe careers.

Last edited:
Sheldon williams was a pretty good college big for coach k

[emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji]️

I'd be shocked if Daniel Giddens didn't pick Ohio State tomorrow .

Stephen B : Those Kentucky games in the Bahamas are going to be televised ?

Please tell me what programs aren't guard heavy...this is CBB, you are who your talent is and there is a plethora of talented guards and a couple select few big men who are worth anything.

With that logic, I can conclude that Jahlil won't be doing anything other than setting screens for Quinn Cook cause K ain't had a big worth **** since Elton Brand? Does K even remember how to coach bigs?

And please do name those big men. Billy D has produced the best big men in the league over the past 15 years. ****, even guys like Macklin and Erick Murphy he helped develop and at least grab a seat at the end of a couple benches prolonging Europe careers.

Billy D is now considered the guru of developing big men? I've heard it all now...

And 1 more tally for Duke stayin' in your mouth. It's like you got Penis Envy with K and his program.

Malta : Do you post on The Devils Den under the name DurhamSon ?

No way. I hate TDD, dude. Haven't been on there since like 2006 because it reeks of the worst kind of homers and nothing but UNC haters.

I can't even remember my username on there but I was close to getting banned cause I found myself going at people. Their inability to actually talk ball without the blue lenses on is one of a kind.

I'd be shocked if Daniel Giddens didn't pick Ohio State tomorrow .

Stephen B : Those Kentucky games in the Bahamas are going to be televised ?

Yes sir,
8-10 Puerto Rico National Team reserves-ESPNU
8-11 Champagne Chalons Reims Basket -ESPNU
8-12 Puerto Rico National Team reserves- ESPNU
8-15 Dominican National Team - SEC Network
8-16 Champagne Chalons Reims Basket- SEC Network
8-17 Dominican National Team - SEC Network

All games tip at 1:00 eastern time,The SEC Network launches 8-14

UK Alumni Game August 24th,Usually they have 2 teams made up of all former UK players,this year they changed it and will have an all UK team against another team made up of non UK pro players.Can't wait to see these rosters should be :smokin.

Last edited:
Kwe Parker transferring to Wesleyan to play with Giles. Athleticism everywhere

Seems like Thon Maker is going to reclass to 2015

Looks like Tyler Thornton is a grad assistant at Marquette 

Last edited:
where do you guys see maker at? i would say kansas since they would lose their big dude in this draft...could go duke too i guess since we would lose okafor

Back
Top Bottom