The College Basketball Post

where do you guys see maker at? i would say kansas since they would lose their big dude in this draft...could go duke too i guess since we would lose okafor

KU or UK, probably KU especially if he reclassifies to '15...UK will have plenty big guys still after this year I only see Towns going to the Draft leaving us Lee,WCS, and Johnson

My money is on Maker ending up at Louisville or KU. Definitely gonna be an Adidas school

Whats the Adidas connection? On 247 sports he's been trending towards Indiana which is an Adidas school too. Two of the analysts switched their pick from UK to Indiana kinda out of nowhere when they haven't even offered him yet...

I heard UCLA has every bit the chance at getting Jaylen Brown as UK .

Heard they are his top 2 and his decision is coming soon..

Last edited:
Ivan Rabb down to 8. UK,KU,Arizona,Louisville,Cal.G'Town,UNC,and Duke

Ray Smith tore his ACL in Chicago last night

UK finally offers Diamond Stone

Harry Giles down to 5. UK,Duke,UNC,Syracuse,and Wake Forest

Last edited:
Oh, he's still in an awesome situation but don't think for a minute he's not shaking his head a little bit today. Cal like most of these guys has an ego and he feels a certain way about how his NBA years went down. He'll never get a better situation to make that jump which I believe he'll always have lingering than the one that unfolded itself today.

He's the 2nd coming down there... No need to jump ship.
Coaching and GM of Bron, Kyrie and Drew for the next 5 years for 80mill. Psshhh, you ever been to Lexington? Give me that life over having to pander to 17 year olds all year around. 

Coaching and GM of Bron, Kyrie and Drew for the next 5 years for 80mill. Psshhh, you ever been to Lexington? Give me that life over having to pander to 17 year olds all year around. 

Hey it's not that bad :frown: If he delivers another Final Four this year UK will throw ridiculous money at him,unfortunately it's not all about the money with him.

Kevin Dorsey, 2015 G, committed to Minnesota today.

Anybody know anything interesting about this kid?

Not much of a PG other than in size. Needs to get up and down. Will defend well and do well with Pitino Jr, he's an energy guy. Just wouldn't expect him to run a half court offense.

Allen : What does Georgetown's point guard situation look like the next two years ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom