The College Basketball Post

great nick saban at bama love all his lineman 300 plus

wonder how their dorm rooms going to look 
laugh.gif

on another note its really some KIDS out here starving 
mean.gif

instead i guess we just get to watch out of shape athletes that im sure will have a healthy junk diet most of them

Josh Smith is somewhere so excited about these unlimited meals for his final year of eligibility.

All basketball and football players at high level D1 schools were already getting "unlimited free food on campus"....this would just make it legal now. Shabazz is an idiot for saying that dumb **** about him starving at night.

All basketball and football players at high level D1 schools were already getting "unlimited free food on campus"....this would just make it legal now. Shabazz is an idiot for saying that dumb **** about him starving at night.

Not really...I have a friend on the UCONN team this year and I've seen him post about being hungry multiple times. Lets say they get back to campus at 9 and the dining hall is closed? Shabazz has zero money, raised by a single mother etc. Also, not helping the situation is being in Stoors which doesn't exactly have many different dining options.

Not really...I have a friend on the UCONN team this year and I've seen him post about being hungry multiple times. Lets say they get back to campus at 9 and the dining hall is closed? Shabazz has zero money, raised by a single mother etc. Also, not helping the situation is being in Stoors which doesn't exactly have many different dining options.

Ok, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. No dining options? I can run off 15 different delivery options, with most of them being within walking distance of campus.

And the dining halls might be closed at 9pm but each dining hall has a grab and go that's open till 11pm, and that's not counting the Student Center that has fast food options open late.

And there are 2 grocery stores right off campus. Stop believing the bull @#$%, especially from your boy who's supposedly on the team. They must be blackballing the hell out of him.

why would he just lie like that i wonder

not like he would get paid if they start paying players 

weird of him 

Ok, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. No dining options? I can run off 15 different delivery options, with most of them being within walking distance of campus.

And the dining halls might be closed at 9pm but each dining hall has a grab and go that's open till 11pm, and that's not counting the Student Center that has fast food options open late.

And there are 2 grocery stores right off campus. Stop believing the bull @#$%, especially from your boy who's supposedly on the team. They must be blackballing the hell out of him.

Spot on fam, my boy plays on the football team now and he even says Bazz was full of @#$% with that "I'm starving" BS :lol: ..

Devonte Graham top 5 right now (in no particular order): VT, Virginia, Kansas, NC State and Providence for those interested.  

Devonte Graham top 5 right now (in no particular order): VT, Virginia, Kansas, NC State and Providence for those interested.  
Most saying either KU or NC State...

Also, Bruce Weber extended at K State until 2019...good move by them IMO.

Back
Top Bottom