The College Basketball Post

I'm sticking to the MKG comparison. I'm not buying what you talking they are both terrible at basketball but good athletes.

MKG is just a way more skilled basketball when it comes to finishing, ball handling, passing etc. MKG is just one of the worst shooter's ever but he is definitely not unskilled

How many players in major Division I CBB (plus, any prominent names at mid-majors) played for three different schools in their eligibility?

Sounds like there's optimism Khem Birch will stay at UNLV, but if he doesn't - 3 schools in 4 years (PITT Fr., UNLV So./Jr., TBD Sr.)

How many players in major Division I CBB (plus, any prominent names at mid-majors) played for three different schools in their eligibility?

Sounds like there's optimism Khem Birch will stay at UNLV, but if he doesn't - 3 schools in 4 years (PITT Fr., UNLV So./Jr., TBD Sr.)

Ryan Harrow comes to mind as someone who has done it recently, I'm sure there are a couple others out there

Sticking with the UK theme,Matt Pilgrim although he redshirted and never actually played a game at UK - Hampton,UK,and OK St.

Rekalin Sims- kind of.... played JUCO at Salt Lake CC,then UK and then transferred to Fresno St.

Kevin Galloway played for 4 division 1 schools UK,Fresno St.,USC,and TSU and a JUCO at Southern Idaho

A.J. Stewart - UK,Texas St.,and Rogers St.(Div. 2)

Donald Williams - 2 Division 1 schools UK and Ole Miss,Division 2 at Rogers St. and JUCO at Antelope Valley

and my favorite Alex Legion,signed with Michigan,de-comitted when Amaker was fired,then played 6 games at UK decided to transfer to Illinois before the semester even ended.. played Soph. year and first half of Jr. year at Illinois then transferred to FIU played 10 games then was kicked off the team.

Just going with UK players that I know played for more than 3 teams..I know some of these are JUCO and Div 2 schools just thought it was interesting..

Last edited:
Woody played for 3 correct?

Great white hope from byu will be on his third...

Taylor did 3 different.

Osh- its etc not ect come on man lmao.

Grant being compared to mkg is dumb...there's no proof he can even play defense in that soft *** zone they run

Eh. I dunno why so many in here are blasting grants game. Dude showed his offensive potential at times last year while really never having any plays ran for him.

I see him as a typical young gifted athlete getting ready to get drafted. All depends on the situation he's drafted into but this dude can really be scary good.

Last edited:
Grant being compared to mkg is dumb...there's no proof he can even play defense in that soft *** zone they run

Bruh have you seen MKG play?

The fool straight up stinks on O. So does Grant, that's what I was going off. Both of them are active athletes. Neither can shoot or handle. Especially in a half court situation both are useless. Charlotte doesn't even want the kid anymore. you see were all his mins are going, right to CDR.

Both these dudes are trash is what I was getting at. No changing my mind on it, I can't see MKG getting better and neither Grant.

The NBA is difficult enough of a place to keep a job - Grant may very well struggle to do so. MKG won't. There is a sizable difference between the two, just as talents, even if MKG isn't living up to what he was perceived to be. I don't know why we're comparing them.

Last edited:
Wait, Stokes is a tweener? He's a PF all the way through, just undersized by most people standards.

Could not see him playing any 3 at all.

Back
Top Bottom