The College Basketball Post

Same here, he needs to really improve that jump shot this summer ... hopefully we only lose Young and Randle ..

It is his ball-handling that hampers him. If he could pump fake at the three and actually dribble it from there to the rim w/o bobbling it he'd be tough. But he can't dribble beyond two consecutive dribbles without losing control.

Same here, he needs to really improve that jump shot this summer ... hopefully we only lose Young and Randle ..

It is his ball-handling that hampers him. If he could pump fake at the three and actually dribble it from there to the rim w/o bobbling it he'd be tough. But he can't dribble beyond two consecutive dribbles without losing control.

I gave up on his ball handling mid way through his freshmen year, I figure he would be able to improve that jumper before his dribble :lol:

I gave up on his ball handling mid way through his freshmen year, I figure he would be able to improve that jumper before his dribble :lol:

I keep hoping he has a Len Bias transformation at some point. Realize there is nobody on the college level that has his natural gifts. But it is painful to have to say he is still raw after two seasons.

Whoa @ Cliff only measuring in a 6'8 WITH shoes on at Hoop Summit. 7'3.5 wingspan though.

Stanley has an NBA body today. 6'7, 237lbs. 

Surprised at Trez staying.

Lee. :pimp:

Hopefully he eats a lot and works on actual skills over the summer.

I'm not even gonna try to wrap my head around next year's roster until it's all official, but the twins' decision is the most crucial.

seems like a playing time crunch with, Dakari, WCS, Towns, Lyles and Lee,

Willie shoulda took the money and ran. He's lotto material based solely off his height and defense. The F are you doing, son?!

That depth down low tho, my gawd :x

Osh, how wet are you getting right now just thinking about the + / - rebounding margin UK is gonna have next year?

Last edited:
Its going to be really crowded man, somebody has got to leave, I thought Cal would give him the Ryan Harrow shove out the door.

Let me put this way, I'm not a chemistry guy, but man, feel like theres going to be a ton of pouting next year.

Willie wasn't gonna be able to work out for the draft with his injury, but still... like i said before, just didn't think he was ready to be a pro.

Back
Top Bottom