The College Basketball Post

Damn DVR didn't record the game 
mad.gif
mean.gif

What I miss?

imma meet an greet with kev ollie and the rest of the gang today, im in the parade via the uconn alumni association

Last edited:
While that is a giant flop, you need to stop from letting that kid from waking you down like that, sometimes you gotta sell the call :lol: it's really a smart play for a 12 year old

While that is a giant flop, you need to stop from letting that kid from waking you down like that, sometimes you gotta sell the call :lol: it's really a smart play for a 12 year old

It's not so much the flop, it's the duke-esque (sorry, Malta/Dre/Cake :lol: ) clap at the end that gets me....

Still interested to see who's leaving for UK.

Towns going to be a stretch 5. :pimp:

I would say Randle and Young....well Hood and Polson obviously but they for sure not going to the League,haven't heard why Hood isn't using his year of eligibility he has left...Him and Polson already on an autograph tour though,they posted up at the mall this weekend charging 10$ each to sign stuff...

Edit: I've heard a few decisions will probably be announced within the next 48 hours(WCS should be the first to announce his decision) and of course it's just rumors but I've heard Randle and Young are 100% gone,WCS and Poythress definitely staying, and the twins and Dakari are 50/50

Last edited:
Dakari would be an idiot to declare right now. He's a dude that should stay all four years.

Gonna be interesting one of these years when a bunch of Cal's freshmen end up staying and couple with the incoming class of freshmen. Always good to have that depth but at the same time trying to manage a rotation that can go 10-12 deep and find playing time for everyone is gonna be :x

If only Randle and Young bolt, that leaves the twins, Dakari, Lee, WCS, Poythress, then Towns, Lyles, Ulis, Booker. That's a 10 man rotation of 5 star recruits. Who doesn't see clock next year?

Back
Top Bottom