The College Basketball Post

I think with these new rules?

He's too strong and skilled.

its going to be an automatic foul or bucket.

Could be wrong, I guess we have to see how Coach K will utilize him because he's more of a perimeter based teams if im not mistaken right?

Yea, always been a perimeter based team and with the chucks we have on the squad now, it'll be interesting to see if K imposes a post game dominant game plan. It's about time we have that option for a change.

"College is definitely a struggle," Stokes said. "It's hard to walk in the mall and they're selling your jersey for $100 and that's enough to pay your phone bill, that you can't even pay."

This _ Bazz opened up the floodgates :lol:

Last edited:
But will he utilize that size and skill to have a better season than Oden or Sullinger? I'm looking forward to seeing him play. Both of the tOSU big men were focal points of the offense, K doing that next year?

I'm going to have to disagree about similar skill level as Sullinger. Jared had some serious touch and finished everything. While Okafor has that I don't think it is to the same degree as Sullinger.

Either way he should dominate on the college level.

I think K will adjust his system to make him the focal point, he knows what he has with him and he'll keep all opposing bigs in foul trouble as long as he gets touches.

I watched Sully as much as I watched Jahlil in HS and Jahlil is just as skilled. He has great footwork, a hook with both hands and is bigger and stronger than Sully at the same age of 18.

Last edited:
Quinn need to be relegated to garbage minutes during the out of conference schedule and then demoted to practice squad.

Who is this Quinn character we are talking about?

That white kid will come in and take his minutes from the jump.

I haven't posted in this thread in 5 months. I wish I was here to celebrate Cincy getting beat in the tournament :smh:

My school Ga state could be a sleeper next year if they can find a big man or 2 ... Harrow, hunter , ware :pimp:

Could tell players were shaky earlier...starting to look a bit more comfortable now...press by the World team really bothering USA.

Last edited:
Also its 2014, this whole idea that you are going to press the World team into a bunch of turnovers is especially dumb. They are too skilled.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom