The College Basketball Post

EricDickerson.jpg
smokin.gif
lol ...social media would go wild these days 

Shabazz Napier said there are hungry nights and I go to bed starving? Can't be true....can it?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...ball_n_5106132.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

What's the time zone of the rock you been under? :lol:
Why I got to be under a rock? I went to Mississippi State and the bball/football players lived like kings. This is a star at UConn not a 3 star right guard at MSU we're talking about. Don't believe he wasn't being taken care of. 

Because you're like 3 days late on the article.

Rod isn't even an actual assistant... Cal will likely bring in Tony Barbee to replace O, so still no assistant position at UK for Rod.

Trey Mourning deciding in the next few days so he'll never get the Duke offer. Down to Florida/Gtown. Gotta think pops sends him to JT3

E if youre talking about Rodney, he's gone. 100%

Cal is 55, UK is already making him turn grey at a rapid rate.

I can't see him going to the NBA right now, he would be giving up too much power to go to LA.

Knicks was a possibility before Phil but now that's out the window.

He's not taking a job with the Bucks or Pistons.

For now, he stays at UK.

Trey Mourning deciding in the next few days so he'll never get the Duke offer. Down to Florida/Gtown. Gotta think pops sends him to JT3

E if youre talking about Rodney, he's gone. 100%

Nah was staying on topic with white boys hahaha... Jon Hood.

Princess Lacey man, real tears.

From ESPN

Lacey stood with Izzo last month at the team's basketball banquet as the coach put his arm around her as he addressed the hundreds of players, families and others in attendance.

His message: What Lacey was going through put his team's injury woes in perspective.

"I've learned they're minor injuries when you look at life," said an emotional Izzo, who paused to gather himself. "One of the greatest things I've done in my 30 years here" was seeing Payne interact with Lacey during a hospital visit.

"Watching that moment, I could never teach that. I could never coach that. I learned from him," added Izzo, who said Lacey became the team's inspiration.

Last edited:
Rod wasn't an assistant because he never graduated, correct? Has he actually graduated yet?

Not sure on that... Thought it may have to do with his DUI arrest and him not being able to really leave the area or w/e.

From his UM bio:

As Wagner did during his time in Memphis, Strickland is taking classes toward completing his bachelor's degree.

Last edited:
Jabari has set up housing for his sophomore year. Doesn't mean anything since Henderson did the same and still left, though

Shabazz Napier said there are hungry nights and I go to bed starving? Can't be true....can it?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...ball_n_5106132.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

What's the time zone of the rock you been under?
laugh.gif
Why I got to be under a rock? I went to Mississippi State and the bball/football players lived like kings. This is a star at UConn not a 3 star right guard at MSU we're talking about. Don't believe he wasn't being taken care of. 
Because you're like 3 days late on the article.
Oh....that post makes sense to me now. mj shrug

Jabari has set up housing for his sophomore year. Doesn't mean anything since Henderson did the same and still left, though
Shouldve stopped at year.

Folks hanging on to any sign that Bari will stay. :lol:

Can't blame em, Tyus/Bari/Okafor is a cheat code and he would actually be able to play at the 3.

IF Bari came back :x :smh:

and you gotta put yourself in his shoes. Coming back is such a risk

He's a lock for the top 3 this year. that's big.

yeah yeah I know Smart came back so you never know, but he's gone IMO.

Last edited:
IF Bari came back
sick.gif
mean.gif

and you gotta put yourself in his shoes. Coming back is such a risk

He's a lock for the top 3 this year. that's big.

yeah yeah I know Smart came back so you never know, but he's gone IMO.
Only perk would be to get conditioned and shed more weight while adding strength and moving closer to his degree(which he will complete regardless if he leaves or not) and have another year to learn from K.  Would also get to play his true position and not have to worry about guarding big men. Just something to think about.

Like we've addressed before, he's gonna get abused on the defensive end until he gets in better shape. FWIW i still believe he goes to the league. Just playing devil's advocate and sharing info

Back
Top Bottom