The College Basketball Post

You're Drunk.
laugh.gif

Kid doesn't have anything close to Sheed's off the bounce game
mean.gif
Man crush on Grayson been activated, brah.

I really like dudes game and the way he carries himself. Sheed gets too trigger happy sometimes and is going to be a liability unless he tones it down and plays within himself.

And did AMP really just bring up Matt Jones? The learning curve between freshman and sophomore year is generally high but he didn't show me ANYTHING last year to give me much confidence.

Where is Wood at to summer jam screenshot the amount of 3's he made last season. And this guy was supposed to come in as a shooter
mean.gif
Grayson wont be starting over Sheed next year unless he's been holding back. Sheed has had moments where it was like no one could stay in front of him if he wanted to penetrate. Gray's rep as a shooter has everyone wanting to compare him to JJ. He has to earn that comparison on the court; can't carry over from high school. JJ was nice in the beginning and got better every year. Still can't figure out how Duke didn't win his senior year.

Last edited:
Grayson is way more of an athlete than he is a shooter but keep the racial profiling up. Matt Jones was a superior shooter on the HS level. And he barely got the chance to play this year. Yea, he sucked when he played but 21 shots from deep isn't exactly a big sample size, especially when your minutes are fluctuating. Hard to build confidence that way.

Grayson wont be starting over Sheed next year unless he's been holding back. Sheed has had moments where it was like no one could stay in front of him if he wanted to penetrate. Gray's rep as a shooter has everyone wanting to compare him to JJ. He has to earn that comparison on the court; can't carry over from high school. JJ was nice in the beginning and got better every year. Still can't figure out how Duke didn't win his senior year.

Hence why I said within ACC play. Said nothing about him starting off the bat nor his play resembling JJ.

I'm more inclined to compare him to Daniel Ewing at this point but until they roll the ball out come November, all this is moot.

sad news. lacey (adrien paynes young friend) has passed
RIP
Found myself tearing up a bit reading articles on this this morning...

Hate to see such a young girl pass away too early. Sad for her family and Adreian Payne.

RIP

Damn RIP to the young girl Lacey, I know her fam and Payne gotta be going through it.

She looked so healthy and upbeat at the Dunk Contest a couple of days ago man, life is so finite. :smh:

Last edited:
I see Grayson getting Matt Jones spot minutes like he did this past season.

Sheed gonna have to learn how to adjust withouth the ball in his hands and stop that pouting ****

Matt got minutes because of his defense, honestly. He'll find his shot(hopefully) again cause I'm not gonna be cool with dude making >5 threes again.

The one big thing that could help Grayson get into the rotation early this season is defense/hustle. Tyler got burn off that alone. K is high on the kid already

Regardless, that ball better be touched by Jahlil every possession or we gonna have some problems.

I'm most excited about Semi getting burn next year backing up Amile. Has a grown man's body, just needs to learn how to use it

Trey Mourning will likely get an offer when he visits

Last edited:

Hence why I said within ACC play. Said nothing about him starting off the bat nor his play resembling JJ.

I'm more inclined to compare him to Daniel Ewing at this point but until they roll the ball out come November, all this is moot.
calm down. was talking about people in general saying he will be the new JJ cause of his rep as a shooter. 

@worldbeefreeg  

who's racial profiling? everyone seems to agree dude has ridiculous athleticism

What's up with Justise Winslow....heard he was a lock down defender. How's his offense?

Last edited:
Cook better get those papers right to transfer to Bowie State.
lmfaooooo I hyped quin cook up so much..my cuz played for gonzaga hs in DC and he went to dematha before transferring to oak hill..I saw them play  and straight torch their *** during summer league....once I found out he was going to Duke I just knew he was going to ball out..if he went to any other school I think he would be beastin

Last edited:
lmfaooooo I hyped quin cook up so much..my cuz played for gonzaga hs in DC and he went to dematha before transferring to oak hill..I saw them play  and straight torch their *** during summer league....once I found out he was going to Duke I just knew he was going to ball out..if he went to any other school I think he would be beastin

If they ain't from DC, DC. I don't want them, nobody from Clinton, Temple Hills, Silver Spring, Laurel, Bowie, Fredericksburg, none of that. Straight DC.

Last three recruits we got from that area were pure buns.

Now that I think about it wasn't Thronton from DC :smh:

Last edited:
I see Grayson getting Matt Jones spot minutes like he did this past season.

Sheed gonna have to learn how to adjust withouth the ball in his hands and stop that pouting ****

Matt got minutes because of his defense, honestly. He'll find his shot(hopefully) again cause I'm not gonna be cool with dude making >5 threes again.

The one big thing that could help Grayson get into the rotation early this season is defense/hustle. Tyler got burn off that alone. K is high on the kid already

Regardless, that ball better be touched by Jahlil every possession or we gonna have some problems.

I'm most excited about Semi getting burn next year backing up Amile. Has a grown man's body, just needs to learn how to use it

Trey Mourning will likely get an offer when he visits

How good is this mourning kid? is turner down to texas and kansas as i may have read?

I just can't believe Matt Jones forgot how to shoot.

He has good mechanics, I'm guessing he just wasn't physically ready to play right away.

If they ain't from DC, DC. I don't want them, nobody from Clinton, Temple Hills, Silver Spring, Laurel, Bowie, Fredericksburg, none of that. Straight DC.

Last three recruits we got from that area were pure buns.

Now that I think about it wasn't Thronton from DC :smh:

Thornton and Cook are both from "DC,DC" :lol:

Cook better get those papers right to transfer to Bowie State.

Do you realize how much this man had the ball in his hands?!?!?

Do you know how many times he's dribbled for 24+ seconds of the shot clock???

He's been given the keys since his frosh year... What are you talking about? His ineptitude has nothing to do with being at Duke and everything to do with being a nut *** buul :smh:

Texas could be real good next year, definite final 4 sleeper, return everybody + if they add Myles that frontline will be real with him and Cam Ridley.

Seth Davis has CU in the top 10 going into next season :pimp: :pimp:

They return all five starters, and were a top 15 team before my brother spencer got injured. Just gotta convince him to stay, (He should) and with a healthy spencer they are for sure a top 10 team in the country going into next year.

Back
Top Bottom