The College Basketball Post

This is just absolutely incredible to witness. Twice now, in the last 10 years, both squads win the National Championship in the same season. No other program has ever done that.

My pride is on 200 right now.

LETS GO UCONNNNNNN

CT gonna be in a frenzy this weekend

Shabazz and Ryan were able guard & score on the Harrison's. Had Kentucky mad half of the free throws, the game woulda' been decided. Very entertaining and well played National Championship game. Shabazz should go 1st round just off of him leading a basketball team to the promised land. One a role player and the other a leader and best player.

[COLOR=#red]UCONN BASKETBALL...[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Shabazz and Ryan were able guard & score on the Harrison's. Had Kentucky mad half of the free throws, the game woulda' been decided. Very entertaining and well played National Championship game. Shabazz should go 1st round just off of him leading a basketball team to the promised land. One a role player and the other a leader and best player.

Nobody is going to reward someone with millions of dollars just because they were the best player on the national champs.

That's the same mentality that got dudes winning the lottery then going broke at the strip club tryin' to save these ******.

Canada may not have amazing players, but they got bad b****** though :smokin

Powerful.

Find me in Toronto this summer, so many different cultures mixing together to produce some of the coldest women you seen.

Wiggins still going #1 and will be a star so Canada still wins.

Just imagine Osh if The Drakes beat team USA in international play :lol:

The ironic thing here is actually Americans reacting negatively to another countries outward display of patriotism. :lol:

Americans??

or 'Muricans?

Home of flag printed apparel, USA chants and the tea party?

a place where the founding fathers have been elevated to deity status in the minds of half the country?

:lol:

you think I am being obnoxious?!

The man in the mirror, you might want to take a look at him. :lol:

Last edited:
but seriously

I starting posting in this thread because someone asked me about Mo Walker I thought college basketball fan NTers might want info about future recruits that may be attending their favourite programs.

if it isn't useful I certainly won't bore you besides occasional boasting.

any ways Hoop summit measurements for Mudaiy, and the Kentucky recruits.

Karl Towns
Weight: 248 lbs.
Height (w/ shoes): 7'0"
Wingspan: 7'3.5"
Standing Reach: 9'5”
Hand Width: 10.75”
Hand Length: 9.6”

Emmanuel Mudiay
Weight: 196 lbs.
Height (w/ shoes): 6'5"
Wingspan: 6'8.5"
Standing Reach: 8'4”
Hand Width: 8.75”
Hand Length: 8.5”

Trey Lyles
Weight: 250 lbs.
Height (w/shoes): 6'10"
Wingspan: 7'3.5"
Standing Reach: 8'11.5”
Hand Width: 10.25”
Hand Length: 9”

- Mudiay is a specimen

Trey Lyles grown to 6'10. :nerd:

Him and Towns at Kentucky, can't think of a front court with that much size and skill.

Also Syracuse Target for 2016 Jamal Murray has been balling in the practices, youngest guy there, only other point guard on the roster going against guys 2 years older.

Your boy MGC ain't reclassifying

I thought it was getting late, he's a probable mcdonalds all American, wants to experience all that.

heard it was between MSU and Kentucky, I feel like him not reclassifying increases the chances of it being kentucky.

Last edited:
So excited for Mudiay.

6-8 wingspan at the 1 as an explosive athlete? Cal got Ulis but he's still sick.

Just imagine Osh if The Drakes beat team USA in international play :lol:

The ironic thing here is actually Americans reacting negatively to another countries outward display of patriotism. :lol:

Americans??

or 'Muricans?

Home of flag printed apparel, USA chants and the tea party?

a place where the founding fathers have been elevated to deity status in the minds of half the country?

:lol:

you think I am being obnoxious?!

The man in the mirror, you might want to take a look at him. :lol:

You got people in your country thinking Rob Ford is a great leader. So please don't act your country doesn't have it fair share of idiots too. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom