The College Basketball Post

Why is St. John's so bad?

Baylor recovered from a murder within the team and is always ranked in the top 25.

I just don't get it. Next year is gonna be more of the same and we'll probably end up with Mark Jackson as the coach when the dust settles after lavin is canned.

Is it the school's location? Union Tpke (what up, Gunna), ?

It's frustrating as hell seeing this unfold, and honestly I don't see them getting any better anytime soon.

Why is St. John's so bad?

Baylor recovered from a murder within the team and is always ranked in the top 25.

I just don't get it. Next year is gonna be more of the same and we'll probably end up with Mark Jackson as the coach when the dust settles after lavin is canned.

Is it the school's location? Union Tpke (what up, Gunna), ?

It's frustrating as hell seeing this unfold, and honestly I don't see them getting any better anytime soon.

Mark Jackson? Why would he volunteer to drive the mini van when he got the S Class? Why not Mullins?

And Baylors athletic program + location help its cause. Not to mention, Scott Drew is a pretty good recruiter (got them duffle bags).

Last edited:
Mark Jackson? Why would he volunteer to drive the mini van when he got the S Class? Why not Mullins?

And Baylors athletic program + location help its cause. Not to mention, Scott Drew is a pretty good recruiter (got them duffle bags).

I got no idea what direction the program is headed.

Team was at least competitive during the Jarvis years. We've had how many tourney appearances since he got fired? One? It's a joke.

Despite not have a nat'l championship, this was once a proud program. We got none of that going now.

Don't you EVER disrespect Diana again in your life.

She is cold cold though.

Nothing but respect for Taurasi but look at her flourishing though.

MOP as a 18 year old freshman and Wooden award while leading the undefeated squad as a sophomore.

Can take you off the dribble, post up, shoot the 3 and has court vision with a female Durant body.

Lavin got them duffle bags too. Ask Jakarr and Obekpa.

SJU should've taken a chance on a young guy who can recruit NY/NJ instead of bringing in a retread who massively underachieved at a blue blood program. They won the press conference, but made the wrong hire.

Don't you EVER disrespect Diana again in your life.

She is cold cold though.

Nothing but respect for Taurasi but look at her flourishing though.

MOP as a 18 year old freshman and Wooden award while leading the undefeated squad as a sophomore.

Can take you off the dribble, post up, shoot the 3 and has court vision with a female Durant body.

G... Teams ran a box and 1 on Diana her last 2 yrs and she was still going off for 30's... She lead her squad in scoring, rebs, & ast one year... AS A GUARD!

Lavin got them duffle bags too. Ask Jakarr and Obekpa.

SJU should've taken a chance on a young guy who can recruit NY/NJ instead of bringing in a retread who massively underachieved at a blue blood program. They won the press conference, but made the wrong hire.

They tried w/ Norm Roberts and it backfired. Dude couldn't recruit for ****.

*off subject...isn't Holdsclaw in jail for roughing up her GF? Ol' girl had a ton of problems...

Cake, that's why I said YOUNG GOAT though, we haven't seen her best basketball yet.

You gotta admit she on the path.

That Sue, Diana, Swin squad,.. TOOOOOO TRILL!

Alright... That crew against that Holdsclaw Catching squad... Who do you have?

Neither. Gimme that Tina Charles, Maya Moore, Ketia Swanier, Tiffany Hayes, and Kalana Greene squad over all 'em. That squad was G'd up.

Neither. Gimme that Tina Charles, Maya Moore, Ketia Swanier, Tiffany Hayes, and Kalana Greene squad over all 'em. That squad was G'd up.

Yea this was my favorite squad.

Charles and Moore alone could have probably beat some teams 2 on 5.

Moore was such a goon man, natural born scorer.

Cake, that's why I said YOUNG GOAT though, we haven't seen her best basketball yet.

You gotta admit she on the path.

Oh yeah I've been following her... She's special. Similar to Della Donne.

That Sue, Diana, Swin squad,.. TOOOOOO TRILL!

Alright... That crew against that Holdsclaw Catching squad... Who do you have?

Tina was a savage but I can't go against Sue, Diana, Swin, Aija, & Tamika?!?! Nah can't do it!

Bro I only responded to you because you made it seem like ND was going to get demolished :lol: you wasn't giving them enough credit in your OP so I felt some type of way |I

Not at all I got a lot of respect for ND and have had a crush on McGraw since I was a child. McBride is a true talent and I would love to play 1 on 1 with her but they needed Achonwa only for this game.

You see how Dolson/Stewie are eating in there? If they keep going to them down the stretch its going to be rough.

ND gotta go the Louisville against Baylor route and start bombing 3's if they wanna win.

Bro I only responded to you because you made it seem like ND was going to get demolished :lol: you wasn't giving them enough credit in your OP so I felt some type of way |I

Not at all I got a lot of respect for ND and have had a crush on McGraw since I was a child. McBride is a true talent and I would love to play 1 on 1 with her but they needed Achonwa only for this game.

You see how Dolson/Stewie are eating in there? If they keep going to them down the stretch its going to be rough.

ND gotta go the Louisville against Baylor route and start bombing 3's if they wanna win.

That's what's keeping them in the game, they're flaming right now.

Back
Top Bottom