The College Basketball Post

I just heard what Fox News did. I'm not surprised at all....
mean.gif

Don't see why people are laughing at Randle, he's a college freshman, he's not the only one who doesn't know that word. Laughing at 18 year old kids, get a life :smh:

All of this. Majority of y'all haven't even heard of the word "Attainment".

Last edited:
Shaq Cleare, Roddy Peters, Nick Faust gone from Maryland...

Dez Wells don't deserve this :smh:

With the move to the Big 10 too, can't see Turgeon lasting very long

Rex Chapman ‏@rexchapman
Was messin' 'round on Sat nite re: Cal. But word is - win or lose 2nite - it's a #DoneDeal ...Cal 2 La-La-Land 2 coach Mamba's Lakers. #NoBS

Rex doing interviews all over the place talking about this now :lol:

Last edited:
Aye I know im in the minority here...

But for those who watch the wnba...why is women's college hoops such a bigger entity than the wnba?

in my mind if you can hit a pull up 3 of the dribble on a pick and roll you have a place in the league.
Aye I know im in the minority here...

But for those who watch the wnba...why is women's college hoops such a bigger entity than the wnba?

because there is a certain percentage of people who will root for their alma mater regardless of the sport.

WNBA? inferior product with no built in fanbase.

I'm really glad I don't have to watch Nick Faust anymore, he's just borderline terrible. Peters is shocking but Trimble is prob taking his spot any way. And Cleare just wasn't effective, and two 7 footers are coming in. This is Turgeron last year of no NCAA play though. Make or break this year.

Also as a Maryland fan, I would like to start back up the G'Town rivalry. We both lost major rivals and this could be a fun yearly game.

Last edited:
Stewie killing early, how you 6'4 with a 7'1 wingspan though? :x

That's A1 genetics.

Not in the face tho.

And UConn basketball is the biggest thing in the state because it's the closest thing to a professional team we CTers can claim as ours.

Easy to get behind 8 womens championships and 4 mens championships, especially when it feels like a championship is being won every year.

Shea Ralph low key got that thang on her in the rear. Would smear baby batter all over her inner thighs.

Back
Top Bottom