The College Basketball Post

Lol watch boatright be next in line and somehow lead uconn to the title along with purvis

Could it happen?, sure theoretically anything could happen, Solomon Hill went in the first round.

it would be really really dumb

and I don't think Shabazz is the type of guy who rises in workout settings.

Lol watch boatright be next in line and somehow lead uconn to the title along with purvis

The team is going to be more talented from an overall standpoint than this years squad.

I'mma need Brimah to live in the kitchen and the weight room over the summer so he can recover his spirit from James Young.

Nah, he's right about the age but Tyler Ennis is the most polished guard in NCAA history, I just couldn't fathom how he is a lottery picka nd going to get any more polished since he is the most poised freshman guard of all-time.

Could it happen?, sure theoretically anything could happen, Solomon Hill went in the first round.

it would be really really dumb

and I don't think Shabazz is the type of guy who rises in workout settings.

Again...would it honestly surprise you if he did go in the 1st round?

Again...would it honestly surprise you if he did go in the 1st round?

right now

unless you are talking pick 30, yes it would.

we have to wait and see

the picture will become clearer after combine and workouts.

Last edited:
Osh is actually right but there is such a lack of PG's in this draft that I think someone will take Bazz in the 1st...regardless it don't matter, he'll have his shot to play in the league next year, no way he doesn't end up on a roster.

laugh.gif
the Cal hate and UK slander is real, feelin like the Yankees and Cowboys out here!
Dude can coach, but he's so damn annoying...how many times did he mention "these kids are freshman...they're 18 years old!" ...feel like I heard that 100 times this year.

Nah, he's right about the age but Tyler Ennis is the most polished guard in NCAA history, I just couldn't fathom how he is a lottery picka nd going to get any more polished since he is the most poised freshman guard of all-time.

Dog agree 110%.

[emoji]128530[/emoji]

Last edited:
So where does UCONN rank on the All-time greatest programs list now?

My list FWIW...

1. Kentucky

2. UNC

3. UCLA

4. Duke

5. Kansas

6. Indiana

7. UCONN

8. Louisville

9. Michigan State

10. Syracuse

Kid is so overrated too

I'm not buying none of these Canadians, they just too soft. I haven't seen one with heart yet. Until I'm proving wrong I'm sticking to this.

:lol:

Older/younger prospect thing isn't even really debatable.

So where does UCONN rank on the All-time greatest programs list now?

My list FWIW...

1. Kentucky
2. UNC
3. UCLA
4. Duke
5. Kansas
6. Indiana
7. UCONN
8. Louisville
9. Michigan State
10. Syracuse

Switch Cuse with UK and we have a deal.

Lol I'm joking but really these last couple have been pumping koolaid in the veins.

Bennett
Wiggins
Ennis
Polytress

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom