The College Basketball Post

Congrats to UCONN,and at the same time **** ya'll lol we got our 4th 'ship in 1958 get back to me when you have 8 and 2,000+ wins,you only got 400 some to go....It's really all love I would rather lose to UCONN than Duke,Indiana,UNC,Florida etc.... Dudes deserved it, so while I'm salty it could be a lot worse...

Young could be special on offense if uses his athleticism or he'll just end being JR Smith and Nick Young who shoot way too much and don't do much else

Lets be real hes legit going to be a nick young type 99% lol

UCONN's road to the ring was murder row man. Literally took down 2 of the biggest favorites back to back.

Funny how they have won 2 rings im years where literally nobody thought they would even sniff a final 4 lol

Last edited:
Congrats to UCONN,and at the same time **** ya'll lol we got our 4th 'ship in 1958 get back to me when you have 8 and 2,000+ wins,you only got 400 some to go....It's really all love I would rather lose to UCONN than Duke,Indiana,UNC,Florida etc.... Dudes deserved it, so while I'm salty it could be a lot worse...

Get back to me when you crack double digits in titles.

I doubt either of you were alive to witness even half of your programs' titles. Give credit where credit is due, no one has been able to win as many rings as UConn has in such a short period of time.

BRB going to NFL thread to point out that the Detroit Lions have won 4 NFL championships.

Last edited:
What coach Cal did with those boys is beyond impressive to me. How he was able to rally a bunch of 18 year olds to beat everyone they did...that man can recruit whoever he wants. "Want to make a final four....then make millions of dollars....come to KU"

But Uconn deserved it. They were the best team in the tourney to me with the best player in Shabazz. Their free throw shooting might have been the difference.

Great/fun game to watch.

Let me ask yall....obviously Napier has played himself into the 1st round. I'm not sure where in the 1st, but I think he's a definite pick. That being said, what's his ceiling?

Oh and real shout out to Jay Will. Dude is the ONLY ONE that rode with Uconn from the start of the tournament to the finish.

I seriously chuckle at all these so called experts and analyst, especially Charles B's ol' drunk looking self...:lol:

Haha. Charles kept changing his picks after every round. Too funny

UCONN is a big deal in my State

they are literally treated like a Pro sports team since we dont have one

the celebrations are always good an people are just in a good mood in this depressive *** state for a short time being

people who dont even care about basketball or dont watch NBA be checking huskies b ball

Last edited:
Great/fun game to watch.

Let me ask yall....obviously Napier has played himself into the 1st round. I'm not sure where in the 1st, but I think he's a definite pick. That being said, what's his ceiling?

I'll be surprised if he goes in the 1st. Seen DJ Augustin thrown around but he's wayyyy better off the bounce.

Great/fun game to watch.

I don't think he's a "lock" for the first, though I can see a team drafting him to be a backup PG in the mid-20s.

I'll be surprised if he goes in the 1st. Seen DJ Augustin thrown around but he's wayyyy better off the bounce.

I don't think he's a "lock" for the first, though I can see a team drafting him to be a backup PG in the mid-20s.

I wonder if he'll play in the PIT? I think mid to late-20's is about right for where he'll be picked. There's probably limited upside with him as a pro, but he may be seen as someone who can lead a second unit efficiently.

I wonder if he'll play in the PIT? I think mid to late-20's is about right for where he'll be picked. There's probably limited upside with him as a pro, but he may be seen as someone who can lead a second unit efficiently.
Please. Ain't no one playing in PIT unless they really need the attention. :lol:

Please. Ain't no one playing in PIT unless they really need the attention. :lol:

Welp, he better show out in Chicago and in the individual workouts.

Dude is on top of the world right now and should be riding this wave into the 1st round.

Wisconsin gonna win it all next year.

They lose anyone?
only Ben Brust

i dont care what anybody says they making another run next year..Bo taking these kids to the promised land, swing offense and all

shoutout to Ricardo  Malta for seeing the light amidst all the slander occupying this thread

(even if i'm wrong let me have my minute before they fade back into obscurity
laugh.gif
)

UCONN is a big deal in my State

they are literally treated like a Pro sports team since we dont have one

the celebrations are always good an people are just in a good mood in this depressive *** state for a short time being

people who dont even care about basketball or dont watch NBA be checking huskies b ball

Depressed? You're clearly speaking about the North Central region only. I'm born and raised in Hartford but lived in Greenwich after I graduated before moving to NYC in 2010. The difference in attitude, demeanor, happiness, etc is completely different from the Hartford area to Fairfield County.

I'll probably never move back to CT but don't paint the entire state as some depressing and down and out state, papi. There are some great areas and some grimey spots where people ain't got nothing to live for except smoking blacks and drinking Henny every day.

only Ben Brust

i dont care what anybody says they making another run next year..Bo taking these kids to the promised land, swing offense and all

shoutout to Ricardo Malta for seeing the light amidst all the slander occupying this thread

(even if i'm wrong let me have my minute before they fade back into obscurity :lol: )

Bo Ryan gets my support. Should easily be a top 5 team going into the season. I'm also anxious to see what the early early top 25 will look like this week.

Top 10 locks should be Arizona, Duke, Wisconsin, Wichita State, UNC, SMU, UK, Kansas, and potentially UConn with Purvis and Hamilton coming in.

Next season is shaping up to be even better than this past one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom