The College Basketball Post

Thornton and Cook are both from "DC,DC" :lol:

Damn DC is changing man...back in the day somebody said they was DC that ment something. You knew he was throrel. They were either cold with the rock in their hand or they had major heart and you knew they wasn't going for no BS.

But them two...man them two. Thronton and cook rep this new DC. This DMV DC. If would be disrespect to associate Maryland and va with DC back in the day.
Rant

Last edited:
When I tell you D Ham used to be horrible, he used to be badddd man :lol: a running gag with all the homies was that the hoops gene stopped at Isaac :lol: crazy to see what he's become and that he's made it all the way to UConn as a highly touted recruit. Straight wild **** man.

Do you realize how much this man had the ball in his hands?!?!?

Do you know how many times he's dribbled for 24+ seconds of the shot clock???

He's been given the keys since his frosh year... What are you talking about? His ineptitude has nothing to do with being at Duke and everything to do with being a nut *** buul
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Damn DC is changing man...back in the day somebody said they was DC that ment something. You knew he was throrel. They were either cold with the rock in their hand or they had major heart and you knew they wasn't going for no BS.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Embiid gone, not surprising.

Jeff Goodman said the other day that Texas is the favorite for Myles Turner.

Per capita SMU has by far the wealthiest alumni base in Texas.

I remember the Pony Express days but you really think they matching Texas today?

Really the best thing they got most going for them is they have Mudiay who is a better prospect than anybody on Texas.

& for my man who said Turner wants to be the guy, I'm not so sure about that. Defensively? Yes but on offense I've seen him defer and be far too unselfish when he should be aggressive.

Shabazz Napier said there are hungry nights and I go to bed starving? Can't be true....can it?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...ball_n_5106132.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592
What's the time zone of the rock you been under?
laugh.gif
Why I got to be under a rock? I went to Mississippi State and the bball/football players lived like kings. This is a star at UConn not a 3 star right guard at MSU we're talking about. Don't believe he wasn't being taken care of. 

Devonte' Graham ‏@im_dat_kid_dtae
wow officially released !!!! Thanking god right now !

Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDaniels
Schools expected to be firmly in the mix for 2014 PG Devonte Graham are Virginia, Kansas, Florida & Providence.

Kevin McNamara ‏@KevinMcNamara33
PC, Kansas, Florida, NC State all will chase PG Devonte Graham @im_dat_kid_dtae hard.

Schools expected to be firmly in the mix for 2014 PG Devonte Graham are Virginia, Kansas, Florida & Providence.

PC, Kansas, Florida, NC State all will chase PG Devonte Graham @im_dat_kid_dtae hard.
he'll end up at state. Tyler saw the writing on the wall and State tampered with Graham which is why he knew he could get a bigger offer and didn't wanna step foot on App's campus.

Kedrick Flomo getting his release also. Got alot of offers after their run in playoffs and his 45+ pt game, i know tennessee was looking at him

Seth Davis has CU in the top 10 going into next season :pimp: :pimp:

They return all five starters, and were a top 15 team before my brother spencer got injured. Just gotta convince him to stay, (He should) and with a healthy spencer they are for sure a top 10 team in the country going into next year.

That's not Seth... Ur welcome :wink:

Lmao damn the cook hate is real but yea son isn't from DC DC..idk about my Thornton he played with my cuz as well

Last edited:
he'll end up at state. Tyler saw the writing on the wall and State tampered with Graham which is why he knew he could get a bigger offer and didn't wanna step foot on App's campus.

You don't think Kansas could step in? I mean he would go there and be the instant starter.

Kedrick Flomo getting his release also. Got alot of offers after their run in playoffs and his 45+ pt game, i know tennessee was looking at him
wow he's getting released too? he's a beast tho..dude used to light kids up in middle school 

Back
Top Bottom