The College Basketball Post

it's not even about missed freethrows. The team was basically standing around looking at each other for the last two minutes, getting out hustled, out shot, out played...call on the sideline scared to shake things up...:smh:

all that might be true but the missed free throws was the difference maker and cost kentucky the game

You guys saying cal didnt coach well today are idiots lmao. **** are you even talking about?

:lol:

Drake's face in this is why UK lost.

Its also why Anthony Bennet, Shabazz Muhammed, Austin Rivers and others have been drafted high as well. I won't deny some succeed, but from what I see many more don't develop and hinder franchises

Shabazz Napier :pimp:
You're basically just wrong.  If you want to look at a GM who drafts based on how good a player is in college without looking at potential, I have a team for you:

Fair point, the Bobcats and Wizards are very improved this year. My main point was for every freshman lottery success, you have many more notable "busts"

Dumb.

Kevin Ollie getting an NBA job for sure.
Wanna bet? Screen cap if you want. Wiggins, Parker, Randle are all going to be mediocre in the NBA. That Randle kid look like the biggest bust out of the three imo. Wiggins might stick around because he has the physical and athleticism to be a defender. But Parker, Randle are looking like bust right now for me. None of them show that they can take over the game under pressure and zone defense. Average basketball fans are so easily impressed by athleticism. It's not all about athleticism.

thank you uconn lol....but honestly i think kevin ollie did an unbelievable job...he reminds me of MIke Tomlin...really motivational and dont mess around...makes me wanna grab a pair of shorts and kicks and play some ball lol...feel like it would be really fun to play for him...i dont see him leaving to NBA...this is his dream job...

What happened to Omar Calhoun?

Ollie took his soul early in the season. Boy ain't been the same since about the 3rd week of the season.

And shout out Alex Oriahki and Roscoe Smith for sticking through the suspension and winning a 'Ship with your brothers. Suckas.

Wanna bet? Screen cap if you want. Wiggins, Parker, Randle are all going to be mediocre in the NBA. That Randle kid look like the biggest bust out of the three imo. Wiggins might stick around because he has the physical and athleticism to be a defender. But Parker, Randle are looking like bust right now for me. None of them show that they can take over the game under pressure and zone defense. Average basketball fans are so easily impressed by athleticism. It's not all about athleticism.

you do realize that a lot of college teams are all system and dont exactly give the best player the keys and to take over right? you reaching man...they may not be superstars but they will be solid...

Back
Top Bottom