The College Basketball Post

How Ollie stay punkin' players in his post game interviews? :lol:

I remember the post game interview in 2011 with Kemba telling a young Bazz "get off me ninja!"

Now look at the young boy! @#$%^ YOU MADE IT!

The Hungry Huskies...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  
roll.gif

my dads side of the family went to UCONN, so I'm happy for them.

Cal was excellent besides that decision to foul at the end.

I don't agree that they are trash, but I hate that the NBA drafts off potential. These dudes all have serious flaws in their games (I'm looking at you Gordon) but will be told they can "develop" in the league
And?  Many of them can and will.

That's why Dwight Howard got drafted over Emeka Okafor.

Its also why Anthony Bennet, Shabazz Muhammed, Austin Rivers and others have been drafted high as well. I won't deny some succeed, but from what I see many more don't develop and hinder franchises

Shabazz Napier :pimp:

Its also why Anthony Bennet, Shabazz Muhammed, Austin Rivers and others have been drafted high as well. I won't deny some succeed, but from what I see many more don't develop and hinder franchises

Shabazz Napier
pimp.gif
You're basically just wrong.  If you want to look at a GM who drafts based on how good a player is in college without looking at potential, I have a team for you:

You know how I know I'm old?

I distinctly remember Kevin Ollie playing in tournament with Ray Allen.

Dude looks exactly the same.

You guys saying cal didnt coach well today are idiots lmao. **** are you even talking about?

:lol:

Last edited:
didn't put randle in the post once....no reason randle should be at the top of the key driving for his every touch

They put Randle at the top because when they put him in the post he'd get quick double teams.

You're not gonna be able to double him at the top & he can still make plays from there

You guys saying cal didnt coach well today are idiots lmao. **** are you even talking about?

:lol:

Defensively, going to the Zone was a great move...offensively he was awful, didn't put his best player in a position to score.

After an interview like that you can't not respect coach Cal and what he does for those kids. He has there back no matter what. I applaud him and his coaching job this season

Back
Top Bottom