The College Basketball Post

I don't agree that they are trash, but I hate that the NBA drafts off potential. These dudes all have serious flaws in their games (I'm looking at you Gordon) but will be told they can "develop" in the league

Randle is trash. No handle. No jumpshot. Low IQ. Dude is going to be a  bust or an average player at best in the NBA.

Wiggin, Parker, Randle. All these kids are busts.

it was a great win for uconn but stop discrediting coach cal for missed free throws.... he dont shoot the basketball... and that memphis game dont count anyway

I don't agree that they are trash, but I hate that the NBA drafts off potential. These dudes all have serious flaws in their games (I'm looking at you Gordon) but will be told they can "develop" in the league
my thought exactly.

And?  Many of them can and will.

That's why Dwight Howard got drafted over Emeka Okafor.

I'd rather see him stay for a while though.
Well if he stays it's only downhill from here, right? 
laugh.gif

The NBA needs more good coaches.
Nah, I mean you can't win every year. Coach K, Bobby Knight, and Coach Calhoun have three. He has one. All he has to do is recruit well and go to the tournament and he'll be fine. 

it was a great win for uconn but stop discrediting coach cal for missed free throws.... he dont shoot the basketball... and that memphis game dont count anyway
it's not even about missed freethrows. The team was basically standing around looking at each other for the last two minutes, getting out hustled, out shot, out played...call on the sideline scared to shake things up...
mean.gif

Randle is trash. No handle. No jumpshot. Low IQ. Dude is going to be a  bust or an average player at best in the NBA.

Wiggin, Parker, Randle. All these kids are busts.
I hear where you're coming from. But I'd simply say that they all need refinement. Dudes saying they will be great as rookies in the L next year... I don't quite see that though.

Back
Top Bottom