The College Basketball Post

Ollie took his soul early in the season. Boy ain't been the same since about the 3rd week of the season.

And shout out Alex Oriahki and Roscoe Smith for sticking through the suspension and winning a 'Ship with your brothers. Suckas.

HAHA....yea man...i respect the kids who actually didnt bounce and stuck it through

I have never seen coach cal outcoach anyone, put him against anyone with legit talent he will lose. 

Tom Izzo, Coach K, Rick Barnes, Gary Williams, Calhoun...are all winning that game buy double digits.

Don't understand how u think Parker will be a bum in the league. The kid can flat put play.He was a boss. My respect for Marcus smart has dropped off greatly. He did nothing he said he came back to do. His jumper Is still sub par and he is a terrible leader. It's gon take him 3 years to break the rotation

:lol:...I say **** 'em!!! Have fun with bum *** Syracuse and underachieving Pitt...:lol:

No lie seeing UCONN win all these nattys have me hating Coach B and that wack *** 2-3 zone

Dumb.

Kevin Ollie getting an NBA job for sure.

Wanna bet? Screen cap if you want. Wiggins, Parker, Randle are all going to be mediocre in the NBA. That Randle kid look like the biggest bust out of the three imo. Wiggins might stick around because he has the physical and athleticism to be a defender. But Parker, Randle are looking like bust right now for me. None of them show that they can take over the game under pressure and zone defense. Average basketball fans are so easily impressed by athleticism. It's not all about athleticism.

You're constantly saying outlandish and ridiculous ****

Great tournament this year. Can't believe its over :frown:

See y'all next year when Stanley and the Cats cutting down the nets :pimp:

Wanna bet? Screen cap if you want. Wiggins, Parker, Randle are all going to be mediocre in the NBA. That Randle kid look like the biggest bust out of the three imo. Wiggins might stick around because he has the physical and athleticism to be a defender. But Parker, Randle are looking like bust right now for me. None of them show that they can take over the game under pressure and zone defense. Average basketball fans are so easily impressed by athleticism. It's not all about athleticism.

If it's one thing I learned, it's to never predict how a player will pan out in the NBA. Good college players don't necessarily translate well in the NBA. Two completely different games

. I think Wiggins will excel. The NBA is more suited for him.

Parker is a straight up scorer. He will contribute immediately to an NBA teamIt would shock me if he's not a perennial all star and putting up 23+ by his 3rd season.

Randle concerns me a bit, he struggles against length. He might be able to bully smaller/weaker college players, but that won't fly in the NBA. I don't think he'll be a bust, but I'm not sure he'll be a star like many people predict.

This is funny all this "talent" Kentucky has.

This isn't the NBA draft, this College Ball all that pedigree stops mattering when step on the floor.

What talent did Cal have exactly?

He had a horrific point guard who besides 3 big shots played somewhere between mediocre and terrible and failed to put up a league average PER, in a down SEC.
His second best player Willey Carley Stein and defensive lynch pin was hurt and did not play for the past 3 games.
His starting SF James young a "shooter" who shoots 35% from 3, couldn't guard his shadow and was clearly the number one target in Kevin Ollie and Bo Ryans game plans.

and on top of all that his best player Julis Randle was clearly hobbled for most of the game.

and Cal took all of that to withing a couple bounces of the National championship.

Cal is a bad coach?

Y'all are funny man.

Last edited:
Yeah, I usually just straight ignore him.. but some things are too much to pass over.

:lol:...I say **** 'em!!! Have fun with bum *** Syracuse and underachieving Pitt...:lol:

You're confused. It was between Louisville and UConn for the last spot in the ACC. At the time we were walking into a postseason ban and Louisville just opened up the Yum! Center and has one of the biggest athletic budgets in the country.

At the time it was a no brainer, especially when they won last year and had their womens team in the National Championship game too.

Hindsight is 20/20 but the ACC made the right choice at the time. I'm more pissed about us being in the wack **** AAC.

I hear where you're coming from. But I'd simply say that they all need refinement. Dudes saying they will be great as rookies in the L next year... I don't quite see that though.
The people who anticipate these dudes to be next allstars/superstars are going to be in for a real surprise lol.

So far i have seen nothing that show potential other than athleticism and hype.

People made it seem like UConn had zero chance on the boards, they won the battle tonight by 1.

This is funny all this "talent" Kentucky has.

This isn't the NBA draft, this College Ball all that pedigree stops mattering when step on the floor.

What talent did Cal have exactly?

He had a horrific point guard who besides 3 big shots played somewhere between mediocre and terrible and failed to put up a league average PER, in a down SEC.
His second best player Willey Carley Stein and defensive lynch pin was hurt and did not play for the past 3 games.
His starting SF James young a "shooter" who shoots 35% from 3, couldn't guard his shadow and was clearly the number one target in Kevin Ollie and Bo Ryans game plans.

and on top of all that his best player Julis Randle was clearly hobbled for most of the game.

and Cal took all of that to withing a couple bounces of the National championship.

Cal is a bad coach?

Y'all are funny man.

All of this!

legit preseason number 1
40-0 t-shirts
tattoos 2015 national championship
supersophmores
dead srs

props to niels giffey for stepping up #babydirk :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom