The College Basketball Post

:lol:...I say **** 'em!!! Have fun with bum *** Syracuse and underachieving Pitt...:lol:

You're confused. It was between Louisville and UConn for the last spot in the ACC. At the time we were walking into a postseason ban and Louisville just opened up the Yum! Center and has one of the biggest athletic budgets in the country.

At the time it was a no brainer, especially when they won last year and had their womens team in the National Championship game too.

Hindsight is 20/20 but the ACC made the right choice at the time. I'm more pissed about us being in the wack **** AAC.

No, actually, reports were that Coach K wanted Uconn and 'Cuse as the first pair. The Admin from BC straight up cockblocked--we know why--and the decision was made to bring in 'Cuse and Pitt. Louisville came later.

Initially, however, the targets were 'Cuse and Uconn.

If it's one thing I learned, it's to never predict how a player will pan out in the NBA. Good college players don't necessarily translate well in the NBA. Two completely different games

. I think Wiggins will excel. The NBA is more suited for him.

Parker is a straight up scorer. He will contribute immediately to an NBA teamIt would shock me if he's not a perennial all star and putting up 23+ by his 3rd season.

Randle concerns me a bit, he struggles against length. He might be able to bully smaller/weaker college players, but that won't fly in the NBA. I don't think he'll be a bust, but I'm not sure he'll be a star like many people predict.
You're in for a surprise. Bust in the making im telling you.

I really thought Bazz was going to start making an impassioned speech about paying college players.

Then all the players would silently march out of the arena together and the revolution would have started.

This is funny all this "talent" Kentucky has.

This isn't the NBA draft, this College Ball all that pedigree stops mattering when step on the floor.

What talent did Cal have exactly?

He had a horrific point guard who besides 3 big shots played somewhere between mediocre and terrible and failed to put up a league average PER, in a down SEC.
His second best player Willey Carley Stein and defensive lynch pin was hurt and did not play for the past 3 games.
His starting SF James young a "shooter" who shoots 35% from 3, couldn't guard his shadow and was clearly the number one target in Kevin Ollie and Bo Ryans game plans.

and on top of all that his best player Julis Randle was clearly hobbled for most of the game.

and Cal took all of that to withing a couple bounces of the National championship.

Cal is a bad coach?

Y'all are funny man.
AGREE.

Ollie took his soul early in the season. Boy ain't been the same since about the 3rd week of the season.

And shout out Alex Oriahki and Roscoe Smith for sticking through the suspension and winning a 'Ship with your brothers. Suckas.

Oriakhi was different, only had one year left when he bounced and they were suspended, can't blame him for that.

I'm deadass thinking about doing one of those "before the season" bets on a natty champion. I'm thinking duke [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Oh and real shout out to Jay Will. Dude is the ONLY ONE that rode with Uconn from the start of the tournament to the finish.

I seriously chuckle at all these so called experts and analyst, especially Charles B's ol' drunk looking self...:lol:

I'm deadass thinking about doing one of those "before the season" bets on a natty champion. I'm thinking duke [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Bruh, did you not just watch the entire NCAA tourney and see a #7 beat a #8 in the Championship game?

G'head and try to pick a winner next year. 'Bout to see a #10 seed win the whole damn thing.

Kinda do remember Uconn/cuse being the original targets

But real **** the ACC didn't need UCONN ****** football team

and to the poster who named all these coaches who would've won by 10+ tonight...please ****...go back to the cave you came from trying to discredit the job Ollie did...god damn it's always one of you *************

Oh and real shout out to Jay Will. Dude is the ONLY ONE that rode with Uconn from the start of the tournament to the finish.

I seriously chuckle at all these so called experts and analyst, especially Charles B's ol' drunk looking self...:lol:

kenny smith picked uconn up until the finals, lol

No lie seeing UCONN win all these nattys have me hating Coach B and that wack *** 2-3 zone
Word. Sodium levels definitely at a high right now.
I BEEN saying that Cuse is like a lower echelon program.
|I

Back
Top Bottom