The College Basketball Post

If he continues to improve, he has the chance to be the first freshman off the board on draft night.
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

His lack of size and athleticism is the only thing keeping him from being mentioned as a possible No. 1 pick. As it stands right now, Curry looks like a lock for the top 10, and could even crack the top 5.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

If he continues to improve, he has the chance to be the first freshman off the board on draft night.
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

all he had to do was play with more fire then those all star games and he was gone at the end of this year. you find few bigmen that have theoffense talent he has staying more then 1 year.

Yeah...I expected and expect him to be great.

from his recruitment, to his school choice, to the all star games..he seems to be a different type of kid who might wana stay 2 years...he'd be a top 3pick in 2010 if chose to.

But this year he's top 10 if he wants it, so a good chance he leaves anyway..I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Looking forward to the game tonight.... I just want to see what Griffin and Demar do.

I see Curry having a career like his father and maybe like John Starks. I think he'll be a great 6th man off the bench for his entire career.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

laugh.gif
at Fran Fraschilla calling Blake Griffin a "dump truck on a trampoline"

Yeah, I chuckled at that.

Taj Gibson reppin for BK.

Good game so far.

Where's Romeo?
nerd.gif

I kid.

Austin Johnson looks like he's dying of some kind of disease.

Why does Crocker wear long sleeves?

Back
Top Bottom