eek.gif
pimp.gif

I don't anything about dude but any recruit with the
eek.gif
pimp.gif
rating is always good for UC
pimp.gif
. Isn't there a game tonight?

Yea, we're up by 7 at the half right now. If we get the commit from LaQuinton Ross it would be the biggest commitment so far under Mick, and we'd getpotentially the best player in the country for the class of 2011.

YES! UCONN vs Wisconsin has just begun.. I'll be flipping between this and the Syracuse game.. Jeff Adrien to put in work..

Dyson to Thabeet....

They've been doing that alot so far this season. Just basically throw it up anywhere near the rim and just have him go get it.

Wisconsin came out guns blazin' though. I hope UConn doesn't get too complacent and get lullabied to sleep by Wisconsin's slow down play. I highly doubt Wisconsin wants to play UConn man to man though. If they stay in this zone then they have a legit chance to beat us.

I really like Dyson's game, kid is an animal on the offensive end when he wants to be.

See if that Anna's Taqueria pays off for Jeff Adrien this year.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Craftsy never fails to get a shot at Syracuse in.
laugh.gif

Harris is money in the mid-range though.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
it's only b/c there's so many of you damn cusepeople on here. besides, what am i gonna talk about, penn state bball?
ohwell.gif

Anyways - cuse dont look too bad tonight... we'll see how they finish.

I hope that UCONN doesn't want to try and go 3 for 3 with Wisconsin...those big men will draw Thabeet and Adrien out to much and then Hughes will drive allday

If Cuse blew this, it would not surprise me one bit.

J'Ville playing Baylor tough...make me feel a lil better about our 2nd half against them.

Hughes can't rest any more if Wisconsin wants to be close

Haven't seen Kemba Walker yet, but him with Price and Dyson is looking good

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Vitale loves Erving Walker but can't figure out why Lucas would transfer...

That's what I was posting about earlier. Loves Walker and was singing the praises of Kenny Boynton but for some reason couldnt for the life of him figureout why Lucas transferred.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Vitale loves Erving Walker but can't figure out why Lucas would transfer...

That's what I was posting about earlier. Loves Walker and was singing the praises of Kenny Boynton but for some reason couldnt for the life of him figure out why Lucas transferred.
laugh.gif

Good win for Cuse. They certainly should be favored to win tomorrow.

pimp.gif

Game Time

Chaminade with 7 players?
sick.gif

Hopefully Deon and Ed can put in some more solid work without Tyler again tonight...

Go Heels!

Did Vitale say Lucas would probably end up at Baylor or A&M? I wasn't watching but just read somewhere that he said that earlier tonight...

reading the ESPN Xavier/Memphis article

Calipari yanked him immediately and gave him an earful. Twenty minutes later Evans left the locker room in tears, his head down as Jeff Robinson offered a consoling pat on the shoulder.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

Did Vitale say Lucas would probably end up at Baylor or A&M? I wasn't watching but just read somewhere that he said that earlier tonight...
Yea he said it.

Good win. We could have blown them out. We missed something like 10 FT's.

Joesph is smooth. Harris is still dumb as hell. Rautins did what he needed too. I don't even know if he scored second half.

Our rebounding is still baddddd, especially out of the zone. Wayyyy to many second chance points.
Teams like Louisville and Uconn will crush us if we don't rebound better.

We should be able to handle Kansas.

And FINALLY JIMMY BOEHEIM REALIZES WE CAN RUN SOME MAN TO MAN
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom