The Brandon Jennings Thread (Will Be Updated Regularly)

[h2]Brandon Jennings,Nowitzki are NBA players of the Week[/h2]
NBA rookieBrandon Jennings and Dirk Nowitzki were named the NBA players of the week honors for week ending November 15, 2009.

Milwaukee Bucks rookie Brandon Jennings won the weekly honor for the Eastern Conference after he led the Bucks to 2-0 record for the week, and have won fourstraight.

Jennings made headlines this past week by scoring 55 points on Saturday in a win over the Golden State Warriors. Before that he scored 32 points in a win over the DenverNuggets.

For the two games, Jennings averaged 43.5 points, 7 assists, 4.5 rebounds, hitting 60.4% of his shots (32-53), and 9-10 three point attempts.

Dirk Nowitzki received the Western Conference Player of the Week after averaging 24.3 points ad 8.8 rebounds after the Mavericks won three of fourgames.

Nowitzki also averaged 3.0 assists, 1.8 blocks and went 26-of-27 from the free-throw line in defeating Houston, Minnesota and Detroit. It is the 11th timethat Nowitzki has won the NBA player of the week honor.

The two will meet tonight when the Dallas Mavericks visits the Milwaukee Bucks at 7 p.m.
sqnhq9.jpg

November 15th, 2009[h2]Staying Humble & Hungry[/h2]Posted: Brandon Jennings
Just wanted to thank everyone for all the support. After the game last night and after speaking to the media I got back to my locker to find about 50 txt messages from friends and family. It feels good to know I have a great support system who have been with me since day 1. Everyone was talking about Europe last night after the game, I just think that whole situation made me stronger mentally. I've been saying this for a while now. I just need to continue to keep things in perspective and continue to build. It's a long season and we have a ton of games left, the main goal is to get to the "Playoff's". We are on a nice roll right now. The locker room is buzzing with a lot of positive energy. My routine will stay the same, get to the arena on gameday by 3:30 and get my work in with Coach Sampson. We have Dallas tomorrow night so like Coach Skiles said another great challenge for our team. Lets Build on it… Humble & Hungry!!!!!!

come on my dude... how you a Niketalker and signed to UnderArmour?

anyway definitely glad I dropped Rose for him on my fantasy team tho
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

For such a great rookie and great player in general, Jennings sure has a silly looking mugshot

1256622709.jpg

Back
Top Bottom