The Brandon Jennings Thread (Will Be Updated Regularly)

THAT

Is a superstar.
pimp.gif

i dont really watch jennings.. but dude shoots recklessly ..i mean hes good but he had a lot of contested fadeaway 3's to end the game.. is that how hereally plays?

Jennings is a ball hog. They could have at least had a shot to win if he didnt just chuck up that last shot.

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Jennings is a ball hog. They could have at least had a shot to win if he didnt just chuck up that last shot.

and it starts....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

smh.gif
They need to stop that iso @%$# doesn't always work.

Scott Skiles is the coach, what do you expect? Did you watch the Bulls beginning of last year?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

i dont really watch jennings.. but dude shoots recklessly ..i mean hes good but he had a lot of contested fadeaway 3's to end the game.. is that how he really plays?

Like you said, you don't watch him. He's a pretty poised player, what do you expect when you have an idiot for a coach and no one that can create theirown shots (with the exception of MAYBE Ridnour)

please give me one person on the bucks squad that can drop 18pts a game by themselves

thank you...nobody

Originally Posted by JJ1223

come on my dude... how you a Niketalker and signed to UnderArmour?

anyway definitely glad I dropped Rose for him on my fantasy team tho
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at you being in a league that had BJ on the waiver wire. Hell
smh.gif
at you being in a league that you would drop Derrick Rose in. What is it, a 4 team leagueor something? Either that or you're lying. One of the two.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by JJ1223

come on my dude... how you a Niketalker and signed to UnderArmour?

anyway definitely glad I dropped Rose for him on my fantasy team tho
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at you being in a league that had BJ on the waiver wire. Hell
smh.gif
at you being in a league that you would drop Derrick Rose in. What is it, a 4 team league or something? Either that or you're lying. One of the two.

7 man league so yeah the teams are all stacked... and I picked up BJ right after another team dropped him

oh and noone has picked up Rose yet
laugh.gif
I'm gonna scoop him back up once Aaron Brooksstops putting up numbers

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Jennings and Bogut will be a problem
No they won't. Not together.

laugh.gif

I'm surprised nobody has yet to say that Jennings will be out of Milwaukee as soon as his contract is up.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom