The Brandon Jennings Thread (Will Be Updated Regularly)

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Jennings and Bogut will be a problem
No they won't. Not together.

laugh.gif

I'm surprised nobody has yet to say that Jennings will be out of Milwaukee as soon as his contract is up.
nerd.gif
Why would Jennings leave LeBron in MIL?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Jennings and Bogut will be a problem
No they won't. Not together.

laugh.gif

I'm surprised nobody has yet to say that Jennings will be out of Milwaukee as soon as his contract is up.
nerd.gif
Why would Jennings leave LeBron in MIL?
Thats what im saying...Lebron has openly expresed hes goin to Milwaukee or Greece to play with Childress.

Maybe one of those 2 will get him on NT. Then we will see how much hes hated on here
laugh.gif

I'm effing with dude. He's my favorite player now after LeBron. If the Bucks make the playoffs it's going to have alot to do with him.
smh.gif
@ theKnicks not drafting him.

Sig check
nerd.gif

dude is ballinnnnn
i knew he was an NTer , after he posted something on twitter
about the cam'ron album being dope

it will be interesting to see if Jennings numbers drop off a lot when Michael Redd
comes back....

Or maybe they can now trade Redd for a better front court player, because the scoring
from the guard spot is already filled

hughes+duhon+nate. do it donnie.

on a more serious note, congrats BJ. thats an HUGE accomplishment...

looking like Robert Pack with the 2 handed jam.
laugh.gif
blurred by three Nets - that's why the Nets suck. think that'shis first NBA reg season dunk, correct me if I'm wrong.

jennings should have went to college, his TO's are killin his stats.

he needs that 2-3yr maturity process instead of NOT playing

overseas

@bandwagonknick: Announcer says BJ3 has just set record for most pts by a rookie after 1st 9 gms, surpassing Shaq. 21 minutes ago from TweetDeck
http://www.tweetdeck.com/
indifferent.gif

Please, please, please, please, PLEASE people......dont start referring to him as BJ3. The most generic, ******ed nicknames in the world. I just dont get whypeople take the players numbers and initials and mash them together and use it as the dudes nickname. They suck. Just stop.

Brandon "Young Buck" Jennings is doing his thing. Been a long time fan of his game. He is one of the most exciting players to watch play in the NBAalready!

Originally Posted by dland24

@bandwagonknick: Announcer says BJ3 has just set record for most pts by a rookie after 1st 9 gms, surpassing Shaq. 21 minutes ago from TweetDeck
http://www.tweetdeck.com/
indifferent.gif

Please, please, please, please, PLEASE people......dont start referring to him as BJ3. The most generic, ******ed nicknames in the world. I just dont get why people take the players numbers and initials and mash them together and use it as the dudes nickname. They suck. Just stop.
It's just an abbreviation so he doesn't have to type out the full name and people will understand who he's talking about. Besides, Ithought his nickname was Young Buck.

Back
Top Bottom