The "beast" in the book of revelations is Catholicism

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

BeastOfRev.jpg

That pic would be believable if it weren't for the
dinosaur. Everyone know's they're extinct.
laugh.gif

windsor-charles-arms_bw.jpg

"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, andupon his horns ten crowns, and upuon his heads the name of blaspmehy. And the beast which i saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of thebear and his mouth as the mouth of a lion and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat and great authority"

Read this.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Question. So is the anti Christ like a succubus/symbiotic kinda thing? Since there's been so many popes for such a long time?
People are dead wrong when they assume that the anti christ is a man. I personally think its an idea or an energy. The Catholic church fits thedescription of the anti christ pretty well. It's a system that goes in place of Jesus. Anti in the bible means "in place of" so that's what Igather from this.

Very good catch about that commandment and the cross, something my father has been telling me since I was a toddler
laugh.gif
. The glorification of that has reallygone too far. Nowhere in the bible does it say to make any type of symbols for homey. It says the exact opposite

Question. So is the anti Christ like a succubus/symbiotic kinda thing? Since there's been so many popes for such a long time?

I can see a movie made out of this and where Jesus or is his messenger's/disciples come to take down the Vatican and then the Pope labels them minions ofSatan and tricks all of humanity to side with him. It'd be crazy if that happened tho.

Oh yea, they coming for you Agent Andre and your friend.
pope_selling_indulgences.png

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by sk23

SuperAntigen wrote:

I'm Christian and i'll be the first to tell you, I've always had an issue with Catholicism. Your friend went in depth with a lot of stuff--things
I didn't even realize. But like I said, I've always had an issue with that faction of Christianity--especially regarding the fact that they WORSHIP
the POPE, not God, but the POPE and refer to him as the Holy Father, something you already highlighted. Furthermore, they build "shrines" and
worship the figurines of their so called patron "saints" as though they were idols, "idolatry"....

But yeah, Catholicism is very strange and blasphemous in my opinion. Good post OP

Catholics dont worship the pope
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Keep thinking that. This is clearly yet one more example of people not really knowing what worship entails. And this is how people (in reference to Christians) get tricked into serving others but God. Keep thinking that bro...

Opinions killed many fam.. And how is it that just (Christians get tricked into serving others but God.)

Originally Posted by M16

roll.gif

Islam is the only truth.
God is too big for one religion. We have finite minds trying to comprehend the infinite. Organized religion as a whole is pointless. The problemwith it is all of you think you have the one and only truth, and its killing humanity.

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

Originally Posted by M16

roll.gif

Islam is the only truth.
God is too big for one religion. We have finite minds trying to comprehend the infinite. Organized religion as a whole is pointless. The problem with it is all of you think you have the one and only truth, and its killing humanity.

Your avy tried to KILL samurai Jack

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

Originally Posted by M16

roll.gif

Islam is the only truth.
God is too big for one religion. We have finite minds trying to comprehend the infinite. Organized religion as a whole is pointless. The problem with it is all of you think you have the one and only truth, and its killing humanity.
uh oh, here we go

Its funny when people say that they're "Christian" Catholicism is a form of Christianity. Im Catholic by the way. Everyone is entitled to theirown opinion, with that said It's all crap. Everyone will always denounce something they don't understand.

Originally Posted by M16

roll.gif

Islam is the only truth.

Islam is the exact same as christianity. why do people fail to realize this?
why are some parts different? language. but its clearly the same ole story.

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by sk23

SuperAntigen wrote:

I'm Christian and i'll be the first to tell you, I've always had an issue with Catholicism. Your friend went in depth with a lot of stuff--things
I didn't even realize. But like I said, I've always had an issue with that faction of Christianity--especially regarding the fact that they WORSHIP
the POPE, not God, but the POPE and refer to him as the Holy Father, something you already highlighted. Furthermore, they build "shrines" and
worship the figurines of their so called patron "saints" as though they were idols, "idolatry"....

But yeah, Catholicism is very strange and blasphemous in my opinion. Good post OP

Catholics dont worship the pope
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Keep thinking that. This is clearly yet one more example of people not really knowing what worship entails. And this is how people (in reference to Christians) get tricked into serving others but God. Keep thinking that bro...

Opinions killed many fam.. And how is it that just (Christians get tricked into serving others but God.)

I don't understand what you mean...can you please elaborate...

Also, personally, I really believe God and Allah are one in the same. The world and the people in it choose to make religious distinctions simply because ofcultural differences...imo

[size=+2]Those who would defend Roman Catholicism persistently press the illogical and invalid assertion that the Roman cult neither teaches nor in fact practices worship of Mary. They argue that, as concerns Mary and the other ghosts in the RCC pantheon, worship does not mean worship and venerate does not mean worship and render homage does not mean worship and pray to does not mean worship and sacrifice to does not mean worship. Words can be used to convey many meanings, a fact the Magisterium has consistently used to its own purpose.[/size]

[size=+2]Regardless of what those who speak in Rome's cause may claim or of how they redefine word meanings, the Roman Catholic hierarchy indeed do foster mariolatry, worship of things and the spirits of the dead. When the Ladies' Sodality meets every night in the chapel to toll their beads and pray the Rosary, they are rendering worship to Mary. When a little old man struggles up to a statue of Mary and, falling to his knees before it, places coins in a box, lights a candle and offers prayers to her, that is worship. When a Blackrobed Benedictine oblate prays to St. Maurus and calls upon him to heal a dying child, he is not only praying to a spirit for a miracle but actually is rendering a low-level of worship. When the Catholic faithful genuflect or cross themselves when passing in front of the tabernacle where a consecrated host is kept, they might claim they are rendering honors to Christ, but the fact is they are paying homage to a cracker.[/size]

[size=+2]As one Christian theologian wrote:[/size]

[size=+2]"The same worship is rendered to Mary as to Christ. Churches are built to her honour; her shrines are crowded with devotees; enriched with their gifts; and adorned with their votive offerings. To her prayers are addressed as to a divine being, and blessing are asked as from one who has power to bestow them. Her votaries are taught to pray, 'Spare us, good Lady,' and 'From all evil, good Lady, deliver us.' Five annual festivals celebrate her greatness, and keep alive the devotion of her worshippers. In Roman Catholic countries the dawn is ushered in with hymns to her honour; her praises are again chanted at noon, and the day is closed with an Ave Maria sung to the Lady of Heaven." (James A. Wylie, The Papacy, London (1852) p. 370)[/size]

I ask you : what is God ?

Didn't God create everything in the heavens and on earth ?

How can one truly ever not worship God if he exists in all of us as we were created in his image ?

Are not all these saints that are worshiped differnt aspects of the same God ? ie Mary : the nurturing, feminin ?

Not religious so don't really care about "anti christ" or "the beast" (or whatever it is) this or that although to believers itshould be apparent that The Vatican at least merits a look because it fits the description so well.

Anyway, the Vatican has been the single longest running corporation to date.
Power and money. That is all that the Vatican strives for.

Chapter 1​
[h1]http://
The Vatican Billions[/h1]​
[size=-1]by Avro Manhattan - Chick Publications[/size]​
[h3]
Two Thousand Years of Wealth Accumulation from Caesar to the Space Age
[/h3]​
"Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." Matthew 6:21
[h4]The Historical Genesis of the Vatican's Accumulation of Wealth[/h4]​
Historical genesis of the Vatican's accumulation of wealth - The splitting of Christianity accelerated by its policy of temporal riches - Christianity expropriates all rival religions - How the Apostolic tradition of poverty was abandoned.

Jesus, the founder of Christianity, was the poorest of the poor. Roman Catholicism, which claims to be His church, is the richest of the rich, the wealthiest institution on earth.

How come, that such an institution, ruling in the name of this same itinerant preacher, whose want was such that he had not even a pillow upon which to rest his head, is now so top-heavy with riches that she can rival - indeed, that she can put to shame - the combined might of the most redoubtable financial trusts, of the most potent industrial super-giants, and of the most prosperous global corporation of the world?

It is a question that has echoed along the somber corridors of history during almost 2,000 years; a question that has puzzled, bewildered and angered in turn untold multitudes from the first centuries to our days.

The startling contradiction of the tremendous riches of the Roman Catholic Church with the direct teaching of Christ concerning their unambiguous rejection, is too glaring to be by-passed, tolerated or ignored by even the most indifferent of believers. In the past, indeed, some of the most virulent fulminations against such mammonic accumulation came from individuals whose zeal and religious fervor were second to none.Their denunciations of the wealth, pomp, luxury and worldly habits of abbots, bishops, cardinals and popes can still be heard thundering with unabated clamor at the opening of almost any page of the chequered annals of western history.

But, while it was to their credit that such men had the honesty to denounce the very church to which they had dedicated their lives, it is also to the latter's discredit that she took no heed of the voices of anguish and anger of those of her sons who had taken the teaching of the Gospel to the letter and therefore were eager that the Roman Catholic system, which claimed to be the true bride of Christ, be as poor as one she called master. When she did not silence them, she ignored them or, at the most, considered them utterances of religious innocents, to be tolerated as long as her revenue was not made to suffer.

Whenever that happened the Vatican did not hesitate to resort of the most prompt and drastic coercion to silence anyone capable of setting in motion forces, within or outside her, likely to divest her of her wealth.

The employment of suppressive measures went from the purely spiritual to physical ones; the ecclesiastical and lay machineries were used according to the degree and seriousness of the threat, and this to such an extent that in due course they became so integrated as to operate at all levels, wherever the two partners deemed themselves imperiled.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/vatican_billions.htm

Amazon product ASIN 0937958166

even in revelations 13:17 where it says "here is for the mind that has wisdom, calculate the number of his name, for it is the number of a man"...well, the roman alphabet has a numerical value for each letter... now try and guess what vicarius filii dei, the official title given to the pope calculates to- 666

eek.gif

That's pretty crazy...I've never seen someone put Revelations this way. Interesting.

I'm not Catholic, but I always thought it was odd you couldn't talk directly to God, but
had to confess sins through a Priest and such.

Originally Posted by AG 47

even in revelations 13:17 where it says "here is for the mind that has wisdom, calculate the number of his name, for it is the number of a man"...well, the roman alphabet has a numerical value for each letter... now try and guess what vicarius filii dei, the official title given to the pope calculates to- 666

eek.gif

That's pretty crazy...I've never seen someone put Revelations this way. Interesting.

I'm not Catholic, but I always thought it was odd you couldn't talk directly to God, but

It's a great way to collect intelligence when the aim is to maintain power.

i go to a catholic school and have to take religion as a required class. catholics are in general good people.

there are so many ignoramuses out there that think catholics are somehow trying to take over the world and all that jazz. while i agree that some of theirpractices are pretty backwards
for example: confessing sins to a priest so you can be forgiven, being baptized to be saved (a lot of religions believe this, but we already are saved fromjesus' dying on the cross, we dont have to do anything else to gain god's acceptance), and the fact that they believe that the eucharist is actuallyjesus christ.

they still are doing things with a good heart, do you think god is going to persecute them for claiming the pope or priests as their holy father? no, of coursenot, they're just trying to get into heaven and be the best people they know how to, even if is a little different.

as they say, ignorance is bliss

Originally Posted by M16

roll.gif

Islam is the only truth.

you talkin about the religion that's exactly the same as judaism but just rolls with a different self appointed leader and therefore wishes to eradicatethem?

roll.gif
taking some dude's word for it every time he had an epelecticsiezure and hallucinated.

God is real, but those cats were just trying to grasp things they couldn't yet. Alot of stuff happened that humans just didn't understand.

I'm not saying Islam or any other religion is bull **#!, but I AM saying that there is no such thing as any religion being "the only truth"because none of them are the full truth.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

i go to a catholic school and have to take religion as a required class. catholics are in general good people.

there are so many ignoramuses out there that think catholics are somehow trying to take over the world and all that jazz. while i agree that some of their practices are pretty backwards
for example: confessing sins to a priest so you can be forgiven, being baptized to be saved (a lot of religions believe this, but we already are saved from jesus' dying on the cross, we dont have to do anything else to gain god's acceptance), and the fact that they believe that the eucharist is actually jesus christ.

they still are doing things with a good heart, do you think god is going to persecute them for claiming the pope or priests as their holy father? no, of course not, they're just trying to get into heaven and be the best people they know how to, even if is a little different.

as they say, ignorance is bliss

Who am I to judge someone.
But a honest crook is still a crook.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by AG 47

even in revelations 13:17 where it says "here is for the mind that has wisdom, calculate the number of his name, for it is the number of a
man"...well, the roman alphabet has a numerical value for each letter... now try and guess what vicarius filii dei, the official title given to the pope
calculates to- 666

eek.gif

It's a great way to collect intelligence when the aim is to maintain power.

You are most likely right, but I swear you're pessimistic in 93% of your posts.

Originally Posted by cartune

The reason why priest might sodomize boys is crazy tho.
why is that? because they're not allowed marriage. how is that crazy?

Back
Top Bottom